Juror speaking out on cnn right now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
honestly i think we can all agree this is likely what happened.

Zimmerman was in the car and spotted dude and when Trayvon noticed he ran Zimmerman gave chase and Trayvon who was hiding got the drop on him and a fight ensued of which Zimmerman lost and shot him.

from a legal standpoint in Florida Zimmerman had the legal right to do what he did. southern laws on use of excessive force are pretty fukked up. morally Zimmerman started the situation and ended up killing the kid and anybody that would have convicted him for it would have been convicting him for that reason.

Zimmerman getting out of the car and following Trayvon was actually irrelevant to the trial. its a hard pill to swallow but this man is responsible for that kids death and the law fully backs what he did.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
A large majority of mixed race people tend to identify with the non-white part of them. For whatever reason.

Not entirely true. White and Asian? White and Hispanic? They will identify with white no problem. White and Asian mixes won't represent the Asian race though. Hispanics speaking countries typically are heavily mixed raced people so the white people will represent the race. I.E. most of the politicians and celebrities being white. But they identify themselves as white and hispanic. With black people you have an entirely different scenario going on where there are privileges granted for being mixed(especially with white) but you also have them identifying solely as black. I don't know why Obama's lack of empathy bothers us when he isn't 100 percent of us.

If that muthafukka was in prison, he would not run with the whites. Therefor in my mind, he is not white.

But as you see this person who is not white to you furthers white supremacy. His father is white, his mom peruvian. He is a white hispanic. If he was in Peru he'd be a white "peruvian".

Daps
It sounds like the other 3 jurors who wanted to convict Zimmerman, didn't know that they could've hung the jury.:snoop:

The jury system is outdated.

And instead of trying to change the system, people would rather hunt down and kill Zimmerman/his lawyers/the jury

Yeah, that'll solve the problem and change things :heh:

Daps
Listening to the jurors this is CLEARLY racial bias.

You have one juror saying she didnt really like nor believe Rachel Jentel

you have another one saying George is one with a good heart, who wanted to stop criminals in the neighborhood.

Another is contradicting herself,

Juror-"yes i believe trayvon may have reached for the gun"

Anderson Cooper-"do you believe trayvon knew he had a gun"

Juror-"No i dont"

Cooper-"So you cant say for sure if trayvon reached for the gun.."

Juror-":guilty: exactly, george has a right to protect himself at that point"

--:dahell::dahell:

[..]

juror: "the situation Trayvon got himself into walking around at night in the rain and they have all these previous burglaries[..] :snoop:

Watching Anderson Cooper CNN right now. You could tell Cooper sees shes an idiot but not trying to press her. Watch this interview--If this is not proof that this is your typical ignorant purse-clutching female cac opinion, idk what else can convince you.