Juror speaking out on cnn right now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
wow cnn

GIVINg this ignorant dumb ass obese black female with a pea size brain nearly 40 minutes on prime time tv

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
:mindblown: call a HISPANIC person in OAKLAND a WHITE BOY and we can count the seconds before he blows ya head off ya shoulders for calling him white

theres a difference between REALITY and what might be "right" on paper or through a google search

just like zimmerman getting off is lawfully "right" but REALITY is he should be buried under the fukking jail cell

:snoop:

That's probably because the Mexicans in OAKLAND AREN'T WHITE!!! Mexicans identify as their Nationality because they are a mixed raced people.

WiiU

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm crying. Why the fukk I listened to this shyt!!

you seem to cry a lot over this 2 year old murder

Have you shed any tears for the hundreds of black men who have been killed by other black men since Trayvons death? Will you cry over the black men who will lose their lives tonight at the hands of their own people?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
youre part of the problem (what the lawyer is talking about) :mindblown:

really?
gtfo outta here

this chick is a dumb idiot, your on prime time tv and you talk like that, your on prime time tv, and you drop nikka, ******, and say anyone can say nikka whether your blakc white, asian, its all good.

you dont even brush up on your vocab you drop stuff like thats just brag, you call people dumb blondes, you you say cracka is just a word for a cop or security guard:huhldup:

i cant tell the last time a black person had 35 minutes one on one on primtime slot on a major network that wasnt the president yet this chick did and damn she set us back