Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She admitted to dismissing a witness due to her education level, then made what seems to be racially motivated comments about "them" and "they." the fukk...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's crazy how uninformed these jurors were. The other 3 jurors didn't know they could've hung the jury and not let Zimmerman walk entirely free forever.

i hope all their daughters get pumped and dumped and impregnated by nikkas with hoodies:minion:

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Yeah because Peruvian is a nationality breh! I'm not saying this muthafukka isn't American. He's just not considered white in the white american community.

And i know large amounts of asian/white, hispanic/white who generally consider themselves not white.

It all makes sense. I don't want to discredit your voice just off the strength that you are white, BUT YOUR VOICE IS IRRELEVANT. It doesn't matter what the white American community thinks is white or not because it is ever evolving depending on the benefits. 80 years ago Irish people weren't white. Jews weren't white. Only racists today see those people as non- white.

Zimmerman is white and hispanic. I know that makes you uncomfortable in your whiteness because you feel this case is a possible indictment on your character as a white male but THAT'S SOMETHING YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH PREFERABLY NOT ON THIS WEBSITE. :sitdown: You don't get to tell us as black people whether or not George ZIMMERMAN(about as white a name as you can get) is white or not. His dad is white and his mom is Peruvian. White Hispanic.

Classed Dismissed.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
ku-medium.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hispanic is not a race

:mindblown: call a HISPANIC person in OAKLAND a WHITE BOY and we can count the seconds before he blows ya head off ya shoulders for calling him white

theres a difference between REALITY and what might be "right" on paper or through a google search

just like zimmerman getting off is lawfully "right" but REALITY is he should be buried under the fukking jail cell