Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
it probably was Zimmerman screaming for help cause Trayvon was beating his ass in the fight. your inability to hold your ground in a fight against a child isn't reason enough to pull out a gun and kill him though.

you gotta be the ultimate bytch made ass motherfukker to let a kid beat you down and pull out a gun and shoot him. Zimmerman lied his ass off about Trayvon trying to kill him IMO he was probably losing the fight and pulled out what he saw as an equalizer.

^^^^^^THIS

I've been sayin the above post for almost 2 yrs. GZ was a real bytch for gettin his azz kicked by a 17 yr old teen that was hella skinny. GZ was a grown azz man, but he was :flabbynsick: and was gettin that work. The only thing that GZ had was that pistol to even the fight. I'm 100% sure that GZ would have never followed Trayvon if GZ didn't have that pistol on him

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds like the other 3 jurors who wanted to convict Zimmerman, didn't know that they could've hung the jury.:snoop:

The jury system is outdated.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
What is your logic? He has some white in him so he is white?

my logic is...he's a white hispanic. his mother could be born in africa, that doesnt make him black breh.

your logic really is who he decideds to run with in prison? really? nevermind the fact that this is your assumption and that he he might actually choose to run with the whites in prison....but your basing his race on who he decides to run with in prison? :wtf::heh::whoo:

dont get me wrong, you have the right to live by any logic you choose...but it just amazing.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I can't even watch this Jabba the hutt looking bytch for more than 5 seconds

*changes channel*