Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I refuse to turn to CNN or click any links of this b!tch

you gotta stop feeding yourself this anger brehs. we know why trayvon is dead and why zimmerman got off.

hearing all this extra information is just gonna infuriate you. im reading yall posts and I really feel like doin somethin to these jurors :smh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it probably was Zimmerman screaming for help cause Trayvon was beating his ass in the fight. your inability to hold your ground in a fight against a child isn't reason enough to pull out a gun and kill him though.

you gotta be the ultimate bytch made ass motherfukker to let a kid beat you down and pull out a gun and shoot him. Zimmerman lied his ass off about Trayvon trying to kill him IMO he was probably losing the fight and pulled out what he saw as an equalizer.

Daps
I'm not even watching this and I want to fly down to Florida and torch this woman's house down with her whole family in it :manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And nikkaz want to move down south. :beli: This juror is the typical white woman I saw growing up in Dallas. That's why I had to get the fukk out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it probably was Zimmerman screaming for help cause Trayvon was beating his ass in the fight. your inability to hold your ground in a fight against a child isn't reason enough to pull out a gun and kill him though.

you gotta be the ultimate bytch made ass motherfukker to let a kid beat you down and pull out a gun and shoot him. Zimmerman lied his ass off about Trayvon trying to kill him IMO he was probably losing the fight and pulled out what he saw as an equalizer.

pretty much , just like if its a bar fight or a club fight dude is getting beat, instead of accepting his loss, he takes out a guna nd kills dude