Juror speaking out on cnn right now

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
and what should i consider a mexican, or... a peruvian? which is what he is? some off brand?

They are a mixture of races which is why the majority identify solely as their nationality and few identify as black or white. The problem Americans have with race is they ignore mixed raced peoples.

Obama stated "if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" but someone who recognizes Obama as he is(biracial), I pointed out that his mother looks like 5 out of 6 women on the jury. No hypotheticals needed.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said everything depended on the last minutes/seconds and that's what self-defense was based off of, but that's NOT how they were supposed to be deliberating it. It was supposed to be the whole incident.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant. I cant. Im going to get too angry if I continue to read about this case. :demonic:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
They are a mixture of races which is why the majority identify solely as their nationality and few identify as black or white. The problem Americans have with race is they ignore mixed raced peoples.

Obama stated "if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" but someone who recognizes Obama as he is(biracial), I pointed out that his mother looks like 5 out of 6 women on the jury. No hypotheticals needed.

A large majority of mixed race people tend to identify with the non-white part of them. For whatever reason.