Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
it probably was Zimmerman screaming for help cause Trayvon was beating his ass in the fight. your inability to hold your ground in a fight against a child isn't reason enough to pull out a gun and kill him though.

you gotta be the ultimate bytch made ass motherfukker to let a kid beat you down and pull out a gun and shoot him. Zimmerman lied his ass off about Trayvon trying to kill him IMO he was probably losing the fight and pulled out what he saw as an equalizer.

This is exactly what happened...

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her sympathy for Zimmerman basically translated into,poor guy had to go through all of this trouble and time for nothing

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^^^^THIS

I've been sayin the above post for almost 2 yrs. GZ was a real bytch for gettin his azz kicked by a 17 yr old teen that was hella skinny. GZ was a grown azz man, but he was :flabbynsick: and was gettin that work. The only thing that GZ had was that pistol to even the fight. I'm 100% sure that GZ would have never followed Trayvon if GZ didn't have that pistol on him

before y'all rush to say it was zimmerman screaming, i still think its TM screaming

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh03yNOoiHvc9AQ83I]Video: Does It Get More Honest Then This?: Man Explains Why Zimmerman Is Guilty & How The Fight With Trayvon Martin Went Down[/ame]

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how the Jurors admitted all of this but, still acquitted Zimmerman :patrice:

Get out of cars, start confrontations while armed, punch high school kids but, if he beats you up....you can just murder them and not go to jail :patrice:

Because it's not murder! Especially if you believe it's Zimmerman screaming like a bytch.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but at least now we have confirmation that these jurors were really clueless, dumb, and white washed. Humanity is pretty sad and petty, this world is doomed.

Clueless and dumb as most of you making arguments in this thread. Trayvon was "murdered" but you got idiots in here screaming for other people to get "murdered" for nothing, oh they made a choice you don't agree with, they gotta die. Yet, you want to criticize other races for actions. You people disgust me.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Damn this dude made alot of good points :dwillhuh:

If Trayvon was standing over Zimmerman and bashing his head into the concrete....if Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon would've fell down on top of Zimmerman but, the cops found his body in a different position. And if Trayvon was standing over Zimmerman bashing is head into the concrete, then when Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon's blood would've sprayed over Zimmerman's hands, face, body or the gun but, none of his DNA was found. He makes alot of good points :dwillhuh: