Juror speaking out on cnn right now

concise

Veteran
Daps
what was the point of doing an interview with a live studio audience?
A regular interview is not a spectacle enough? :what:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You'll be surprised that many mexicans are considered to be white as are peruvians.

By who? The only people I've ever seen consider Mexicans as white people, are Blacks. But Mexicans are considered white by people in the year 2013, when anti immigration is at an all time high? :wtf:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
So sick of reading dumb mother fukkers saying "he's not even white", yeah.. you're right but a shyt ton of white people support him because they see him as some sort of hero stopping black "thuggery" in it's tracks. as long as you're also racist against blacks, whites will accept you and see you as an ally.

I've been saying this the whole time. It's the first time I've seen this many racist whites come out in defense of a "Hispanic" man in a criminal case. I know why though, and it's infuriating. This whole case has me on edge. :fire:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
realest shyt ever

the average person is a fukking idiot
how the fukk can they intelligently judge anything

My government professors in college agreed that the jury system was outdated. Back in those days, most people live in small towns where everyone knew each other(This is what jury of your peers come from). The reason the Supreme Court is just a panel of judges, because they had to deal with a larger population. They knew it wasn't possible to get a jury of your peers with a larger population.

All courts now should consist of a panel of judges, that are voted on by the people in different districts of the city. Each district would have a number of judge that represent their district.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My government professors in college agreed that the jury system was outdated. Back in those days, most people live in small towns where everyone knew each other(This is what jury of your peers come from). The reason the Supreme Court is just a panel of judges, because they had to deal with a larger population. They knew it wasn't possible to get a jury of your peers with a larger population.

All courts now should consist of a panel of judges, that are voted on by the people in different districts of the city. Each district would have a number of judge that represent their district.

:mindblown: how the fukk is this not in place?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
"I think George Zimmerman is a man whose heart was in the right place, but just got displaced by the vandalism in the neighborhoods and wanting to catch these people so badly that he went above and beyond what he really should have done. But I think his heart was in the right place. It just went terribly wrong," she said.

If anything, Zimmerman was guilty of not using "good judgment," the juror said.

"When he was in the car, and he had called 911, he shouldn't have gotten out of that car," she said.

She also said she believes Martin threw the first punch in their confrontation.

"I think the roles changed. I think George got in a little bit too deep, which he shouldn't have been there. But Trayvon decided that he wasn't going to let him scare him ... and I think Trayvon got mad and attacked him," she said.

Zimmerman felt his life was in danger before shooting Martin, and it was his voice that was heard screaming for help in 911 calls, the juror said she believes.

"He had a right to defend himself," the juror said about Zimmerman. "If he felt threatened that his life was going to be taken away from him, or he was going to have bodily harm, he had a right."

I love how the Jurors admitted all of this but, still acquitted Zimmerman :patrice:

Get out of cars, start confrontations while armed, punch high school kids but, if he beats you up....you can just murder them and not go to jail :patrice:

Daps
:manny: Mississippi? hope dude got murked.

He's still alive, according to reports.

Which means his injuries will most likely heal, he'll carry on with his life, the attackers will most likely be found and punished, and Zimmerman will still be free, and Trayvon will still be dead.

Doesn't seem worth it to me, but whatever. :snoop:

And hoping an innocent man dies while being upset about the Trayvon situation.......niiiiiiiice :heh:

Get out of cars, start confrontations while armed

Where's the proof for the bolded? You seem to speak as if it's confirmed fact.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I love how the Jurors admitted all of this but, still acquitted Zimmerman :patrice:

Get out of cars, start confrontations while armed, punch high school kids but, if he beats you up....you can just murder them and not go to jail except if you are black:patrice:
Fixed it for you.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
He's still alive, according to reports.

Which means his injuries will most likely heal, he'll carry on with his life, the attackers will most likely be found and punished, and Zimmerman will still be free, and Trayvon will still be dead.

Doesn't seem worth it to me, but whatever. :snoop:

And hoping an innocent man dies while being upset about the Trayvon situation.......niiiiiiiice :heh:

Where's the proof for the bolded? You seem to speak as if it's confirmed fact.
Kind of like when people say Trayvon attacked and was on top of George pounding his head into concrete. As if its a confirmed fact.