Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
you seem to cry a lot over this 2 year old murder

Have you shed any tears for the hundreds of black men who have been killed by other black men since Trayvons death? Will you cry over the black men who will lose their lives tonight at the hands of their own people?

:what:

I believe shes crying because an innocent teen is dead due to being black and zimmerman getsoff scott free for instigating and killing him. When theres black on black crime, white on white crime, or any other crime, people are punished. But when a white person kills a black person often times theres no punishment

Thats the issue at hand.

zimmerman walks around with a loaded gun and kills tm who had skittles and ice tea...amd somehow tm is the "thug"?

shyt breaks my heart

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
maaaan, fukk ya'll, this bytch could look like halle berry but you can't be going on national TV in a high profile case when you are that embarassingly ignorant no matter how you look

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Brehs...watch who's in your circle. Think about it. If you were to get taken out like TM did, would you want someone like that to represent you?

We have to do a better job with the niccas we let in our circle. I bet you TM is looking down right now like, "bytch, you could have atleast come on TV prepared..WTF".

Damn dawg...it's dark days ahead

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
At this point Rachel is being used for media sake to help uphold stereotypes ignorant whites have on blacks.. they won't put things into perspective and attempt to understand her or her socioeconomic background, they're just going to write her off as being "another dumb hoodrat."

On my end, I respect her and her courage to speak out because she knows damn well whites are going to ridicule the shyt out of her any given chance. hell, even the blacks on this board and on twitter are claiming "she's setting us back", which to me, isn't true. No matter how eloquent she spoke, her credibility by whites would have been thrown out the window just because her appearance. Like I said before, racists are racists regardless of your character.

I commend her, and her efforts to speak up:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
rachel kept it too real i give her :salute:

also nice to see how trayvon actually was, and not the media's facebook pictures

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
So if a stranger is following you, you run home and show him where you live? :datwork:

I don't know any sane person that would do that. If I was being followed I am taking them anywhere except my house. Weird ass people.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
At this point, Rachel is being used for media sake to help uphold stereotypes ignorant whites have on blacks.. they won't put things into perspective and attempt to understand her or her socioeconomic background, they're just going to write her off as being "another dumb hoodrat."

On my end, I respect her and her courage to speak out because she knows damn well whites are going to ridicule the shyt out of her any given chance. hell, even the blacks on this board and on twitter are claiming "she's setting us back", which to me, isn't true. No matter how eloquent she spoke, her credibility by whites would have been thrown out the window just because she's black. Like I said before, racists are racists regardless of your character.

No disrespect but I call bullshyt..if she was more tactful with her words she probably would be caking like shyt right now. Now she's basically going to be the butt of a joke for the rest of her life.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
you seem to cry a lot over this 2 year old murder

Have you shed any tears for the hundreds of black men who have been killed by other black men since Trayvons death? Will you cry over the black men who will lose their lives tonight at the hands of their own people?

why are you worrying about what she sheds tears for you pasty cac...when white gunmen kill innocent BABIES do you give these type of idiotic responses

When I'm off fours ...you taking this neg...

Cac

At this point, Rachel is being used for media sake to help uphold stereotypes ignorant whites have on blacks.. they won't put things into perspective and attempt to understand her or her socioeconomic background, they're just going to write her off as being "another dumb hoodrat."

On my end, I respect her and her courage to speak out because she knows damn well whites are going to ridicule the shyt out of her any given chance. hell, even the blacks on this board and on twitter are claiming "she's setting us back", which to me, isn't true. No matter how eloquent she spoke, her credibility by whites would have been thrown out the window just because her appearance. Like I said before, racists are racists regardless of your character.

Great posts pos rep when I'm off fours

sent from HTC One

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
She will be found out. SHe is mad dumb. I give it 2-5 days for somebody to find out who she is

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
justice in america :snoop:

another reason why it should always be

trial by judge>>>>jury
:what:

There's nothing wrong with the theory of a jury.

It's how this country practices it that's the real problem. By stripping away convicted criminals right to vote and serve on a jury insures that black people will always be under represented in most court cases.

I'd rather have a group on individuals to decide my fate then one person.