Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
anderson asked that juror if she felt bad for trayvon and she answered by saying she felt bad for trayvon and george...he didnt ask if she felt bad for george 'cause how she felt about george was made clear by her answers to all the other questions...extremely sympathetic towards zimmerman,,,probably can only empathize with tray if he is tethered to zimmerman...

jsmiller

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she pretty much started really good but fell apart after the ice cream photo

and btw do you know what she said when she was talking about something travyon either has on him(some shyt like that) as to why he would not have stayed with Zimmerman and ran away?

was it this on his shoulder she was referring to?

go to images "3 of 11" and "7 of 11" to see what I mean

Trayvon Martin Social Media Photos | wtsp.com

I must've missed that but I see the photos you're talking about. Maybe she was saying that scarring was some kinda problem he had with his shoulder? I gotta go back to watch the interview again to see if I catch what she was saying

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm watching this BS right now on CNN. Really? She's going to write a book? She's feeling this sympathetic to a man who killed a minor?

My God brehs... this is foul.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ "Boy of Color" Really? Is this Jim Cow? As I said. Trayvon was a modern day lynching. Obama and Holder better get Zimmerman. He doesn't have to be reelected. A message has to be sent.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I don't see the issue. What's wrong with her saying, 'a boy of color'?

she also called his killing 'an unfortunate incident'. Is that racist too? I mean, guys, please help me out. I'm obviously missing the racism. I'm missing it because it isn't there. Honestly, you guys are starting to sound like the boy that cried wolf.

She's definitely a much more fair and balanced juror than any of you would ever have been.

I'm black btw :smile:

This juror is writing a book, can't wait to read it. So is Mark O'Mara... should be gooooood...

No you're not :skip:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ "Boy of Color" Really? Is this Jim Cow? As I said. Trayvon was a modern day lynching. Obama and Holder better get Zimmerman. He doesn't have to be reelected. A message has to be sent.

But I cannot see Barry being strong for once...

He is still getting too sensitive over that whole "professor gates" thing and I have no idea why. That was over 4 years ago and he still gets scared like a mouse. Like who cares. I don't know if this guy is going through some mid life crisis recently.

I really hope he isn't looking to act passionate out the blue in January 2015 like some troll that now has "motivation" now that he won back seats. It would look random and fake as hell. :beli: I can see it now from Barry "I got my mojo back yall...folks im fired up and ready to go now that there is one year left in my term"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Steven G. Horn is her husband. He is a space attorney in Marriett island, FL

Cal Piffken

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Hartford, CT
Man how the fukk did the prosecution not contest these jurors. :comeon:

"B-76: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

"and the gun went off"? This bytch had already started shifting the blame away from GZ. She might as well came out an said "yeah i heard there was a fight but GZ didnt mean to kill him" :pacspit:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Man how the fukk did the prosecution not contest these jurors. :comeon:

"B-76: Described as a white middle-aged woman, who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

"and the gun went off"? This bytch had already started shifting the blame away from GZ. She might as well came out an said "yeah i heard there was a fight but GZ didnt mean to kill him" :pacspit:

thats essentially what there verdict meant

for all those trying to rally around "Not Guilty doesn't mean Innocent," these jurors clearly feel Zimmerman was Innocent.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Watching this shyt now. Every reason she's given for her decision points to a manslaughter conviction :mindblown:

She's talking like she knows George and his version of the story is gospel..

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Uhhh... yes I am.

There's nothing wrong with a 'boy of color'

I mean, really? you're complaining about this too? What would you have preferred she say? Black, African-American (which is an incorrect term anyway)? I could see you getting offended if she had said ****** or c00n but a 'boy of color'? Really? REALLY?

Just stop...

39 posts...all dedicated to this case.

**sniffs**

I smell wet dog all over this poster.