Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain breh... :patrice:

Well, they are trying to see if he can get a federal case against Zimmerman instead of just what the state charged him with. What she says on why they acquitted him could go against what they could legally acquit him for, so this interview could be helping the feds in actually getting a charge against Zimmerman to come to fruition.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No amount of Memes on the internet will stop her profiting of a book deal as im sure folk in her demographic will buy the book in droves and probably dont surf social media like that anyway

While I do agree see your point, I'm not sure if the people who would buy her book right now aren't on social media.

If they have the ability to post racist tweets, Facebook messages, and ignorant comments all around the Internet, then they'll see those memes. Maybe seeing her get flamed in such a manner will make them feel somewhat embarrassed to go buy it in the first place.

But you're right in one regard, for those with extreme ignorance it'll be a cop for them regardless.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
She put everything into this case during deliberation , but she thought GZ was innocent from the beginning

:dahell::dahell::patrice:

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Well, they are trying to see if he can get a federal case against Zimmerman instead of just what the state charged him with. What she says on why they acquitted him could go against what they could legally acquit him for, so this interview could be helping the feds in actually getting a charge against Zimmerman to come to fruition.

What you say now!!??? Dumb it down for me. Feds?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But I don't see what your saying :patrice:

What they say has nothing to do with George Zimmerman himself. They never had any interactions or any other personal relationship with Shooterman so I am lost by what your saying

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

:ohhh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

only if it mattered GZ probably in another country asking for refuge

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I don't see what your saying :patrice:

What they say has nothing to do with George Zimmerman himself. They never had any interactions or any other personal relationship with Shooterman so I am lost by what your saying

If a juror said 'I acquitted Zimmerman because Trayvon was Black', that wouldn't be a legal reason to acquit Zimmerman. So, it could lead to a new trial for that reason only, at least in state courts. But I don't know anyone that wants this tried in Florida again.

What you say now!!??? Dumb it down for me. Feds?

Yeah, you can be tried by the federal government, or the state (in this case Florida). As far as I know, if the government finds there's a reason that a case might not have been tried fairly in state courts, he can be prosecuted on a federal level.