Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
6 white bytches...really thats the best and most unbiased jury demographic they could conjure? :snoop:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
put all them jurors in a gas chamber.

Zimmerman was acquitted by a jury of his peers. Shame the peers on the jury weren't those of Trayvon.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
she made an excuse for everything zimmerman did...the only thing she think zimmerman did wrong was get out of the car and follow tray but she excused that mistake by saying the dispatcher ''egged him on"...i dont believe she ever considered the possibility that tray was in fear for his life...she seemed to genuinely feel sorry for zimmerman but not so much for tray...

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Exactly...and it's the same reason why damn near every prosecution witness turned out to be a defense witness. Take Jeantel for example, I KNOW prosecutors would have prepped her for trial on what NOT to say, and I know 'creepy ass cracker' would be one of them. Go back and look at how the judge looked so pleased at the verdict they chose. That whole back and forth with her and the defense was a magic show.

Im a paralegal who has prepped witnesses before with attorneys... We rehearse what the will say OVER AND OVER. We get the whole story from them with minute details and strike out anything that would hurt our case. She either was not prepped properly or not prepped at all.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a paralegal who has prepped witnesses before with attorneys... We rehearse what the will say OVER AND OVER. We get the whole story from them with minute details and strike out anything that would hurt our case. She either was not prepped properly or not prepped at all.

I know...and I REFUSE to believe, that the so called star witness of a case which made national, and probably international headlines, didn't get talked to about what to say and how to act on the stand.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

You should also know that you can't control people once they hit that witness stand sometimes. But yeah, she looked poorly prepped.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk is going on in Florida though breh?

thought it was a melting pot full of love and multiculturalism down there?

Yall making Mississippi look like Portland

:snoop:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Crazy how people turned on her...

I remember 2 weeks ago cats were calling her brave & proud that she didn't "sell out" while on the stand... now they're going in...

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you got to remember she didn't want to be there or even help Trayvon's fam with this case initially. Trayvon's mom had to beg her multiple times. They prob were not able to prep her properly cause she wasn't cooperating and taking the case seriously. We all saw her demeanor in court. She even said she was ready to go home after one day.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
And as far as Obama, we all know dat spineless hybrid ain't gon do shyt to make white folks mad at him. I'm so over dat wack ass mufukka. :beli:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
6 white bytches...really thats the best and most unbiased jury demographic they could conjure? :snoop:

I don't believe in conspiracies but how the fukk the prosecution agreed to this jury.You mean to tell me they couldn't get one black male on the jury or a young black female.?

You them white bytches on the jury don't know or give a fukk about profiling or how young black males get treated as criminals.Them bytches probably thought Zimmerman had the right to stop Martin cause he was "neighborhood watch":snoop: