Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slystallion said:
If she says colored it doesn't automatically imply she wants segregation back or supported it it was just an old word used to describe black people during a terrible era of segregation

2lk5fh0.gif

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
If a juror said 'I acquitted Zimmerman because Trayvon was Black', that wouldn't be a legal reason to acquit Zimmerman. So, it could lead to a new trial for that reason only, at least in state courts. But I don't know anyone that wants this tried in Florida again.

Yeah, you can be tried by the federal government, or the state (in this case Florida). As far as I know, if the government finds there's a reason that a case might not have been tried fairly in state courts, he can be prosecuted on a federal level.

What if ur found guilty?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What if ur found guilty?

They could appeal to a higher court, which could eventually make it to a federal court. But on the first appeal, I'm 90% sure it would still be tried at a state level. But, I don't actually see Zimmerman being charged on a federal level. Who knows though?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Department of Justice opened an investigation into the Zimmerman case last year, and a statement from the agency on Sunday said it was ongoing and will now include evidence and testimony from the Florida trial.

In a speech in Washington on Monday, Holder said the Justice Department would "continue to act in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law" in examining what he called "the tragic, unnecessary shooting death of Trayvon Martin."

Despite outrage, federal charges uncertain in Zimmerman case - CNN.com

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How frequently does a case that was botched like this (IMO) get taken to the federal level when the guy gets acquitted? Looks like they're looking for the hate crime which is extremely hard to prove...

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Department of Justice opened an investigation into the Zimmerman case last year, and a statement from the agency on Sunday said it was ongoing and will now include evidence and testimony from the Florida trial.

In a speech in Washington on Monday, Holder said the Justice Department would "continue to act in a manner that is consistent with the facts and the law" in examining what he called "the tragic, unnecessary shooting death of Trayvon Martin."

Despite outrage, federal charges uncertain in Zimmerman case - CNN.com

Jim Miklaszewski said it was highly unlikey though. just not enough evidence though

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall watching Travyon's girl on Piers morgan now?

:whoo:

I'm falling in love with this girl....thinking about making an appreciation thread on this chocolate BBW....

that's a ride or die mochachino broad right there :whoo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: are you enjoying her interview? It's a painful listen at times.

yes honestly it was very painful....

overall it was better tho if that makes sense....hard to explain

but she definitely should not have made that "everyone knows blondes are dumb" comment

And Since when does crackas mean policemen?

:wtf:

jsmiller

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes honestly it was very painful....

overall it was better tho if that makes sense....hard to explain

but she definitely should not have made that "everyone knows blondes are dumb" comment

And Since when does crackas mean policemen?

:wtf:

Since always bruh

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since always bruh

did you see the interview?

she made it seem like that was the sole definition to piers...

like on a "Crackas is a word that means policemen or law enforcement" level....

she should have just brought up examples of their being actual footage from the civil rights era of people who are marching calling the people trying to stop them "crackers"....

the audience would have been impressed with learning that info if they did not hear about that before...

should have shocked them by telling them even the people who fought the hardest for civil rights called people "crackas"

she could have went a different route with the don west ice cream photo too :snoop:

jsmiller

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did you see the interview?

she made it seem like that was the sole definition to piers...

like on a "Crackas is a word that means policemen or law enforcement" level....

she should have just brought up examples of their being actual footage from the civil rights era of people who are marching calling the people trying to stop them "crackers"....

the audience would have been impressed with learning that info if they did not hear about that before...

should have shocked them by telling them even the people who fought the hardest for civil rights called people "crackas"

she could have went a different route with the don west ice cream photo too :snoop:

Yea I watched it and I think you said it perfectly with "overall it was better tho if that makes sense....hard to explain"
lol I see what you're saying with the cracker thing. Cops by default are crackers "The crackers up there bleaching your dome, you're reaching - Jay-Z A week ago" but yea she could have expounded.
Idk about that girl tho.. she's a little TOO real. And I don't think she could ever be the one to teach simply because she can't cross over. The "crackas" will never take her seriously

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea I watched it and I think you said it perfectly with "overall it was better tho if that makes sense....hard to explain"
lol I see what you're saying with the cracker thing. Cops by default are crackers "The crackers up there bleaching your dome, you're reaching - Jay-Z A week ago" but yea she could have expounded.
Idk about that girl tho.. she's a little TOO real. And I don't think she could ever be the one to teach simply because she can't cross over. The "crackas" will never take her seriously

she pretty much started really good but fell apart after the ice cream photo

and btw do you know what she said when she was talking about something travyon either has on him(some shyt like that) as to why he would not have stayed with Zimmerman and ran away?

was it this on his shoulder she was referring to?

go to images "3 of 11" and "7 of 11" to see what I mean

Trayvon Martin Social Media Photos | wtsp.com