Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I hate this fukking meme, acting like Bradley Manning didn't get media attention for over a year. Manning is fukked and the US government is evil and corrupt. We know this already.

:snoop: i just leave this here

Last edited by a moderator:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
more or less this.
IK watched some of the case and while I'm not a lawyer i have watched my cousin Vinny several times and the prosecution was :hamster: from jump.

Bad jury
Witnesses that helped the defense more
bad closing arguments
went for murder 2 rather than manslaughter
never really attempted to humanize Trayvon.

Prosecution dropped the ball big time.

I believe they knew from the gate what time it was sad to say. Did you watch the interview of the prosecutor and state on Headline News?

Zimmerman had covered all traces with his father help so much crooked stuff.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did you guys hear this chick? Obama and Holder better go in. I'm serious. I don't want to hear no B.S. Trayvon Martin's Civil Rights were violated not just by Zimmerman but by this (Majority 5 to 1) All White Jury. I don't care if White people get upset. Obama has a responsibility to not just Black America but America in general to let the country know that Zimmerman's actions can not be co-signed or tolerated.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe they knew from the gate what time it was sad to say. Did you watch the interview of the prosecutor and state on Headline News?

Zimmerman had covered all traces with his father help so much crooked stuff.

I missed the interviews with the prosecutors? Were they acting guilty as fukk, like how the judge was so pleased with the verdict?

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
I missed the interviews with the prosecutors? Were they acting guilty as fukk, like how the judge was so pleased with the verdict?

Well she did see the verdict before it was read...cause she mentioned how she already signed some paper for him to be free. Anyways, she was pleased. And after thinking about what u said (defense/ judge..magic show), I 100% see it and agree that it was all for a "show".

DID YOU KNOW MOMENT: Did you know that west amd omara contributed to Judge nelson campaigns???

Interesting right? I read about that today

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well she did see the verdict before it was read...cause she mentioned how she already signed some paper for him to be free. Anyways, she was pleased. And after thinking about what u said (defense/ judge..magic show), I 100% see it and agree that it was all for a "show".

DID YOU KNOW MOMENT: Did you know that west amd omara contributed to Judge nelson campaigns???

Amazing....but I wish I could say that I was surprised. :snoop:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
She felt worse for Zimmerman then a 17 boy who got murdered. bytch couldn't even say trayvons name :dahell:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

:wow:

Enough is enough.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Did you guys hear this chick? Obama and Holder better go in. I'm serious. I don't want to hear no B.S. Trayvon Martin's Civil Rights were violated not just by Zimmerman but by this (Majority 5 to 1) All White Jury. I don't care if White people get upset. Obama has a responsibility to not just Black America but America in general to let the country know that Zimmerman's actions can not be co-signed or tolerated.

Obama's safe negro ass won't do shyt but give us lip service. Now if the shooting victim was a fukking tranny or someshyt he might do something.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

No way!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yuppers inside job all the way.

Obama's safe negro ass won't do shyt but give us lip service. Now if the shooting victim was a fukking tranny or someshyt he might do something.

:dead: