Juror B37 Hates Media, Called Trayvon Martin ‘A Boy of Color’

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

there needs to be a federal law about jurors profiting off cases

I agree 100% with this.

I was talking to a professor about this months ago. In the day and age of 24 hours news cycles, we might start getting juries giving out senseless verdicts all in the name of controversy and driving future profits and deals.

Sick shyt.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
well the saying stays true... the jury is usually the dumbest people in the room. This shyt is unreal. The fix was in from the get go. :smh:

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
I agree 100% with this.

I was talking to a professor about this months ago. In the day and age of 24 hours news cycles, we might start getting juries giving out senseless verdicts all in the name of controversy and driving future profits and deals.

Sick shyt.

I see your point....cause this shyt right here is beyond ridiculous

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I'm not familiar with how jury's are selected but why did the prosecution agree to these jurors?

Is it because GZ's uncle used to be a Florida judge?

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This lady needs plenty of satirical Internet memes to highlight her ignorance. Destroy her potential to get rich off of this whole debacle of a trial before she gets the first word published.

Make her a joke.

Edit: Just saw that coward b*tch didn't want her face to be shown.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree 100% with this.

Sick shyt.

It is almost as bad as gun trafficking not being a felony.

There are some real suspect laws that need to be modified in the court system. There should be a gag on people commenting on their jury duty.

I am watching the thing right now and it is VERY disrespectful to Travyon's family. Especially since we were told recently none of them would speak to the media.

Honestly I would not feel any way if they brought a civil suit onto her

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

I see your point....cause this shyt right here is beyond ridiculous

Yes it is. Shameful.

I'm not familiar with how jury's are selected but why did the prosecution agree to these jurors?

Is it because GZ's uncle used to be a Florida judge?

They probably agreed to having women and mothers be on the jury to play to their emotions. The case was basically a "he said/she said" game and one of the people aren't walking this planet anymore.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is almost as bad as gun trafficking not being a felony.

There are some real suspect laws that need to be modified in the court system. There should be a gag on people commenting on their jury duty.

I am watching the thing right now and it is VERY disrespectful to Travyon's family. Especially since we were told recently none of them would speak to the media.

Honestly I would not feel any way if they brought a civil suit onto her

Can't say I agree with this bro, because this juror talking now COULD be what gets a new trail, and gets this fukker sent up.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No surprise at all.

The Martins had no chance at justice....the jury pool decided that.

B-29 did her best, but she couldn't handle the pressure. :manny: Anyway, this will be handled :win: The justice system drew a clear line yet again to show where it stands, which is the most important thing to gather from this case. Anybody wonder if TM was white, would he have been described as a "boy of no color"? :troll:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
This lady needs plenty of satirical Internet memes to highlight her ignorance. Destroy her potential to get rich off of this whole debacle of a trial before she gets the first word published.

Make her a joke.

Edit: Just saw this coward b*tch didn't want her face to be shown.

No amount of Memes on the internet will stop her profiting of a book deal as im sure folk in her demographic will buy the book in droves and probably dont surf social media like that anyway