Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:dahell:Tf are you all expecting? Schindler's List?
It's a fukking movie about dinosaurs.:aicmon:Made up animals that never existed (facts).
Turn your brains off at the door or :camby:.
Every Jurassic movie ya'll complain.:umad: Ya'll don't even know the type of Jurassic sequel you want.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
So What's the consensus is it fire or not??! :ohhh:
Breh I still can't wrap my head around what I just watched.:ohhh:
First of all :blessed:DAY fukkING ONE I'M WATCHING THIS IN 3D.
:snoop:Second, nikkaz are going to say they went overboard with shyt and some recycled scenes here and there, but everything was next level:banderas:.
The shyt even tied in with slavery. I was legit watching an entire scene like :lupe:this some slave shyt.
:salute:Pratt did his fukking thing too. Him and Bryce have way better chem than JW which is understandable.
They even brought back an annoying kid that you are hoping dies the entire movie.:skip:I'll let ya'll guess which one.
Movie is a 10/10.:win: Had me jumping out my seat like when I saw JP for the first time. JW was mild in comparison.

Gonna watch JP again cause this is def up there with it at #2.:ahh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Breh I still can't wrap my head around what I just watched.:ohhh:
First of all :blessed:DAY fukkING ONE I'M WATCHING THIS IN 3D.
:snoop:Second, nikkaz are going to say they went overboard with shyt and some recycled scenes here and there, but everything was next level:banderas:.
The shyt even tied in with slavery. I was legit watching an entire scene like :lupe:this some slave shyt.
:salute:Pratt did his fukking thing too. Him and Bryce have way better chem than JW which is understandable.
They even brought back an annoying kid that you are hoping dies the entire movie.:skip:I'll let ya'll guess which one.
Movie is a 10/10.:win: Had me jumping out my seat like when I saw JP for the first time. JW was mild in comparison.

Gonna watch JP again cause this is def up there with it at #2.:ahh:

:comeon:dinosaur slavery compared to actual human slavery??

This might be hot trash, but y'all watching this shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:comeon:dinosaur slavery compared to actual human slavery??

This might be hot trash, but y'all watching this shyt.
:francis:Didn't think it was possible, but it's right there in the film. When you watch it, care to come back and disagree breh.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
1/2 star review on letterboxd

"FALLEN KINGDOM makes Jurassic World look like Jurassic Park.

a tedious, infuriating, and braindead ordeal that knowingly epitomizes so much of what’s wrong with modern blockbusters. i *hated* every cheap, cynical, ill-considered moment of this stupid fukking movie.

it's so thunderously awful that i almost *want* to watch the "Cinema Sins" video about it, just to try and keep score. almost. i can't think of a more damning criticism right now.

please for the love of god put this franchise out of my misery and kill the dinosaurs already. kill them all. start with Blue. i didn't spend my entire childhood looking under the bed for velociraptors just to be told that they're cute and huggable and i'm actually supposed to love these lizard killing machines now. i never imagined a haunted house movie about dinosaurs could possibly be this dumb. my mistake. my mistake, indeed."

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
it was decent. Jurassic world was probably better tho. The main thing that irked me is that they put a damn kid in this. Its like they refuse to not put a kid in these flicks. Gotta watch them in peril and shyt and its eye rollingly lame. Then they pull this subplot with her outta nowhere and im like :what:.....the action was solid tho and i still wanna smash bryce dallas howard :noah: the ending was dope i must say. Im curious how they do the sequel

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
it was decent. Jurassic world was probably better tho. The main thing that irked me is that they put a damn kid in this. Its like they refuse to not put a kid in these flicks.
They have to have a kid in every movie cause Toys R Us has an isle for Jurassic Park (:blessed:in Canada anyway). Kids watch it and buy the toys.
Second,
She was key. They made her (a clone) make the ultimate decision of letting the dinosaur go extinct and not a human which takes the blame off anyone. I Thought that was cool.
That creates a perfect story for the next film.