Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I haven't paid attention to Rotten Tomatoes in a long time, and lately, I haven't watched much of the internet movie critics that I used to frequent too. That's why I hate seeing films shill their score on commercials and on movie boxes. If a movie interests me, I'm going to see it regardless if it gets 100%, 5%, or if those idiots from Schmoes Knows like it or not. .

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't paid attention to Rotten Tomatoes in a long time, and lately, I haven't watched much of the internet movie critics that I used to frequent too. That's why I hate seeing films shill their score on commercials and on movie boxes. If a movie interests me, I'm going to see it regardless if it gets 100%, 5%, or if those idiots from Schmoes Knows like it or not. .

Yeah that’s how I feel. I normally don’t peep reviews until after I see a movie anyway. But when I’m sold, I’m sold.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah not special at all. Well yeah I am but not in this case :myman:

Lemme explain:

There are let’s say, 100 critics. There’s more than that but let’s go with 100. And each of those 100 will have different opinions. Even on the movies they like they may like different things. A movie that’s awful to one person will be glorious to the next and vice versa. The reviewer on IGN says this flick is great and enjoyed it. I’m sure I can throw a rock and hit another critic who felt like it was trash. That’s people and that’s fine.

But the problem is when we are so swayed or moved by it in this day where there are so many opinions out there and many of them differ. It’s not like 20-30 years ago where you had a handful of critics and an even smaller pool of national critics. So really it’s picking and choosing. If you didn’t want to see a movie and felt like it was going to be wack, then find a critic who reinforces what you believed in the beginning and then it’s easy to come here and say “see I knew this would be trash” but if you wanted to love a thing it’s easy to do the same thing in reverse.

If I want to see a movie I really don’t give a shyt what someone says about it or doesn’t. I made up my mind I was buying a ticket either based on subject matter, director, cast, writer, etc. and no person is going to sway me from that. I’d always rather see for myself rather than have someone who’s not me tell me how something is. And in 2018 when we have social media and critics and opinions are aplenty, I’m always fascinated by someone still being able to be swayed one direction or the other.

Just my two cents breh:hubie:
I feel ya Mart.

Everyone is different though, like myself for instance, I can only think of one movie right now I know for sure i will go see regardless of reviews, which is the Sicario sequel.

I'm iffy on majority of these, even Predator, which I plan on seeing but if the majority of reviews are shytting on it, im not gonna waste money and time on something I can watch at home. Same with Halloween. If it's breaking even on good reviews I'll check it out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel ya Mart.

Everyone is different though, like myself for instance, I can only think of one movie right now I know for sure i will go see regardless of reviews, which is the Sicario sequel.

I'm iffy on majority of these, even Predator, which I plan on seeing but if the majority of reviews are shytting on it, im not gonna waste money and time on something I can watch at home. Same with Halloween. If it's breaking even on good reviews I'll check it out.

See that makes sense and I can feel that. I normally only talk about shyt I’m sold on anyway and it was stupid to assume that was normal. So that’s my bad

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:wow:1 hour in and this already shyts all over The Lost World and JPIII.

Top 3 Jurassic film. :blessed:Starting it from the beginning again now that my kid is home from school.
Watching this in 3D Imax Day 1.:ohlawd:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:wow:1 hour in and this already shyts all over The Lost World and JPIII.

Top 3 Jurassic film. :blessed:Starting it from the beginning again now that my kid is home from school.
Watching this in 3D Imax Day 1.:ohlawd:

PM a nig where to get this at. I’m day 1 Coli certified out chea ya dig? Feed the wolves.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
59gDAB.gif
N9Rv76.gif

Hydrosaur byke! :blessed:

Nah we exterminating ALL of them when I saw this shyt during the trailer, fukk the laws, fukk the money.... :camby: Y'all would be fukking stuipid to let this shyt exist PERIOD.

Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm ready for this. I think if all goes well, they should have some groundwork/basis for the 3rd film of this new trilogy. Haven't watched it yet but I'm gonna assume a lot hinges on BD Wong's role (Dr. Wu) considering he made it out in the 1st one and I'd assume he does the same with this one.