Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone once asked me, if I was a dinosaur in the Jurassic Park franchise, which would I be? My response? "Well, ideally, I'd want to be the T-Rex, but with my horrible luck, I'd be the Velociraptor, that got taken out by a gymnastics move, in The Lost World." :beli:
Dino breh got the ultimate Darwin Award because he was so in awe of Malcolm Jr’s uneven bar routine and shyt :skip:

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
I just saw this online it was and it was okay. Not necessarily worth a trip to the theater but I did like the ending. It'll be interesting to see what they do with this if they decide to make a sequel

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This movie tracking way below the last one. They showed a tv spot the other day and pretty much showed the entire scene, that shyt is a turn off. I hate when they do that shyt. My 6yr old wants to see it so I might take her this weekend of I can get a chance.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah I don’t think it was ever feasbile for this to do as well as the first. First was lightning in a bottle like fast 7 or the 2nd apes film was. It’ll still do a billion but not much more.
Dawn of the Apes wasn't a huge hit like that tho box office wise. JW made as much it's first weekend as Dawn did it's entire domestic run. Lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dawn of the Apes wasn't a huge hit like that tho box office wise. JW made as much it's first weekend as Dawn did it's entire domestic run. Lol
What I mean is sometimes a franchise just has that one film that for whatever reason spikes in popularity but it’s not a baseline it’s an outlier and not indicative of what a franchise will typically do so it shouldn’t be held against the rest of the films.Dawn may not have done a billion but it did way more than the rest of its respective franchise. Something like MCU that keeps going up is an exception not the rule.

That said I’d bet the next Jurassic world will be down from this one as well. The novelty only goes so far when the quality isn’t that great.