Jupiter's Legacy - New Netflix show based off of the Image comic book

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This first season was a mess

And knowing how fickle Netflix is I wonder how much room they'll allow the writers etc to figure it out before they get the chop

It's got some good elements but seems like they don't have the story telling down at all they desperately need a solid executive producer/director

The first showrunner left mid season and they had a lot of reshoots last minute

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Watched a fight scene on YouTube and this shyt looks so dam cheap. And the acting was :scust:it just looks straight up trash.

Lord knows what the budget is but how is the new Superman show looking better.

Dang??!! This is syndication tv level fight scenes and CGI wire work.

Xena was pulling better fight scenes than this in 1996.

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
CGI and such is mostly trash, but it has an interesting story. I like shows/movies that show the ramifications of what it would be like to be a superhero. You don’t get a social life, bih. You don’t get to have a doting family because you’ll always be away. There’s always someone that needs saving. There’s some crisis. I’d say it’s a 6.5/10. The origin story is by far the most intriguing part of the show.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finished this and thought it was alright. Seemed like they spent more time making the 1920s stuff better.

When I was waethe show I said it's like the past is an HBO show and the modern stuff is a CW show. The needed to get whoever did the make up in True Detective season 3 to fix these people looking funny aged up or down.

I liked the stuff with Skyfox's son and the daughter. The son and modern times Utopian were :trash:

This made me realize DC never did Kingdom Come as an animated movie which sucks.

Daps
This girl got the nerve to be insulting someone's dancing while she looking like she having a seizure on the dance floor :deadrose:

Show is good tho. I'm enjoying it. On ep 4.

Yall brehs that be complaining about shows getting released in once a week episodic format need to keep your mouths shut from here on out because this show was released in the format yall claim you want and nobody talked about it for longer than a week

Why? Because everyone has moved on because of the binge format.

Watch how Netflix starts moving its shows to once a week. Yall will have nobody to blame but yourselves :youngsabo:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This girl got the nerve to be insulting someone's dancing while she looking like she having a seizure on the dance floor :deadrose:

Show is good tho. I'm enjoying it. On ep 4.

Yall brehs that be complaining about shows getting released in once a week episodic format need to keep your mouths shut from here on out because this show was released in the format yall claim you want and nobody talked about it for longer than a week

Why? Because everyone has moved on because of the binge format.

Watch how Netflix starts moving its shows to once a week. Yall will have nobody to blame but yourselves :youngsabo:

:mjgrin: But it's still in the top 10 list.

Netflix gonna take an L charging near $20 and making folks wait