OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched the first episode I couldn't fukk with it at all:yeshrug: It was boring, angsty annoying characters. The costumes and wigs looked so bad when the daughter showed up I thought she was coming from a costume party and was supposed to be dressed up like Liza Minnelli. I ain't felt like that watching a show since I watched the Vagrant Queen pilot :scusthov:
then, you're gonna love Intergallactic, Now on Peacock (413) Intergalactic | Official Trailer | A Peacock Original - YouTube:sas2:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not really surprised. The show just kind of came and went. No one was even talking about. It actually had an interesting story though.

I wish Netflix has been more patient with; they're way too quick to cancel shows now. People didn't start fukking with Cobra Kai until 3 years after it first came out

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show was garbage and the proof is that it was canceled despite being 100% owned by Netflix (they bought Millarworld, the comic imprint that this book was from)...even they knew it was some bullshyt.

Hopefully Netflix don't fukk up The Magic Order as royally as they fukked up Jupiter's Legacy.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This show was garbage and the proof is that it was canceled despite being 100% owned by Netflix (they bought Millarworld, the comic imprint that this book was from)...even they knew it was some bullshyt.

Hopefully Netflix don't fukk up The Magic Order as royally as they fukked up Jupiter's Legacy.
I wouldn't say it was garbage, ppl just didn't like the slow buildup.

Still better than both season of the boys.
Still better than both season of umbrella academy