Jupiter's Legacy - New Netflix show based off of the Image comic book

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Watched a fight scene on YouTube and this shyt looks so dam cheap. And the acting was :scust:it just looks straight up trash.

Lord knows what the budget is but how is the new Superman show looking better.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So is this good or not?? :damn:

Tell me something before I put it on brehs. I rely on yall to tell me if shows are good so I don't waste my precious time :damn:

I thought it was ok. CW tier stuff but I'm interested in another season. Give it two episodes. If you still don't feel like watching after the first two, throw it in the bushes.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this better than The Boys?

On a scale of 1-10, The Boys is a 8.5/10...this show is about a 7.5/10.

But its good. It leaves you wanting to know more. They can go alot of directions in future seasons.

The homie Skyfox :whew: He's basically Batman if he went bad but, was almost as powerful as Superman too.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Worst part is she has an amazing set of powers, but waste her potential. Mean while other heroic characters are stuck with shytty ass powers, and end up suffering because of it.

she literally wants nothing out of life but to whine and complain. So she becomes a coke head and waste her talents being a loser. I can’t feel sympathy for such a poorly written character. They need to tone her bytchiness down next season.

Otherwise this was a solid 7.5 to me. I enjoyed it more than the last two seasons of CW shows and it was more entertaining than boring as umbrella academy, but it’s not invincible or the boys level. The makeup and wigs look stupid and they need to update those costumes

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
she literally wants nothing out of life but to whine and complain. So she becomes a coke head and waste her talents being a loser. I can’t feel sympathy for such a poorly written character. They need to tone her bytchiness down next season.

Otherwise this was a solid 7.5 to me. I enjoyed it more than the last two seasons of CW shows and it was more entertaining than boring as umbrella academy, but it’s not invincible or the boys level. The makeup and wigs look stupid and they need to update those costumes
i dont even think youre supposed to sympathize w/ that ho.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This first season was a mess

And knowing how fickle Netflix is I wonder how much room they'll allow the writers etc to figure it out before they get the chop

It's got some good elements but seems like they don't have the story telling down at all they desperately need a solid executive producer/director

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This first season was a mess

And knowing how fickle Netflix is I wonder how much room they'll allow the writers etc to figure it out before they get the chop

It's got some good elements but seems like they don't have the story telling down at all they desperately need a solid executive producer/director

They had Steven S. DeKnight :francis: Dude was behind Daredevil and Spartacus, two of my favorite shows of all time. I'm thinking his departure might've hurt the flow of this season.