Jupiter's Legacy - New Netflix show based off of the Image comic book

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 3 and I liking this a lot. I know people can't help but compare it to Marvel shyt but it's not about the action. The fake beard's and costumes do look cheap but the acting is pretty damn good. The backstory was interesting as hell and I'm liking this cat Linus and his teleporting stick. I remember reading the first few chapters of this a while ago and being impressed just never finished it. I know I'm probably in the minority but I'm diggin it. Oh yea and Umbrella Academy was trash IMO.

Shark infested waters :demonic:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
I binged this whole thing in one go with my girl. Solid 9/10 show.

I was expecting something underwhelming, but I ended up being pleasantly surprised by the direction they went with this story. The way it dives into the mental health of these godlike beings and the way they're individual traumas shape them... :wow:. You just know we would be going through the exact same shyt as this show if heroes and villains were real. This country would be divided right down the middle even worse than it is right now. On another note, the Black characters were well represented and weren't on any bullshyt, though I was expecting Fitz to have doper powers. :francis: I figured he'd be on some Captain Atom shyt but he's just the Flash. lol

It could be a bit slow from time to time, and I would have liked two more big fight scenes, but I'll definitely be there for season 2.

I'm predicting Brandon's about to be on some Anakin Skywalker type shyt and his uncle is Palpatine for the next season.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm midway thru Episode 2. It's ok, but it seems like these family members just argue for the sake arguing, they're kind of whiny.

Hopefully we get some more focus on the villains and the origin story, the family angst aspect is a bit overplayed IMO...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm midway thru Episode 2. It's ok, but it seems like these family members just argue for the sake arguing, they're kind of whiny.

Hopefully we get some more focus on the villains and the origin story, the family angst aspect is a bit overplayed IMO...
Before what you wish for...

We've had this conversation before.