June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
tumblr_ly2syqYKgT1qc4v9ro1_500.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What can I say. He sonned me to Bolivia. :yeshrug:

I peek over at the girls. They are :krs::krs: Oh they thought it was hilarious. My only grace was that I did NOT bring a girl with me. Thank gawd.

He went the fukk in. After about 10 minutes I was just numb to the jokes. He picked apart everything I had on. He went off on my cut. Said I was rocking finger waves. :huhldup: He was literally standing two feet away from me on stage and just blasting me and the homies.

At one point I was just like fukk it. Might as well rush the stage. What do I have to lose.:ld: But this fakkit is a mind reader. He says. .

GENERALLLLLL! YOU ARE LOOKING AGGY!! WHY IS THAT GENERALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AGGY YOU KNOW WHAT I DO??? I TELL THEM TO REFER THEIR COMPLAINTS TO HR. HR DOES NOT STAND FOR HUMAN RESOURCES. OH NOOOOO GENERALLLLL. HR STANDS FOR HENRY RANDLE!! :gladbron: And this giant nikka peeks out from behind the stage like. :birdman:

The whole club was :dead:

After that he let up on me a bit and went back to his routine.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man I am in the back like :dwillhuh: Watching my homies get verbally murked by Earthquake. I drained the rest of my Goose n OJ for some liquid courage :lift:and decided to enter the fray. I am geared to yell out when Earthquake starts hollering. And it cut me to the bone. . :sadcam:

:gladbron: GENERALLLLLLL!!! HEY HEY! GENERALLLLLL!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?? I am in the back like . . oh shyt :merchant: And then the spotlight comes on and is sweeping the club and it settles right on me. . . . . . .

What Earthquake then explains it that . . The opening comic saw me outside the club. :snoop: He was actually standing not to far from us when I was explaining the story to the girls.The girls wanted the WHOLE story so they could understand why I was doing this. The comic was out there smoking. He listened to the whole thing and went right in and told Earthquake.

He remembered me. And so he knew that there would be two guys up front sitting together. And he knew I would be in the back. Earthquake had me from the giddy up it seems. :sadbron:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He stopped focusing on us for a bit. But we were still stinging from the abuse. :scusthov: There was a table of DIMES right next to us. And randomly they would point :umad: and just laugh at us.

The bytch homie whispers to me that he has to go to the bathroom. I tell him DO NOT GO ANYWHERE. He claims he has to go really bad. I know whats going to happen. He is going to go to the bathroom and not come back. But when he gets up he is going to get sonned to death.

He stands up anyway. Man I tell you. Earthquake knew he had him. He looks at him :smugfavre:

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING BITTCCHHHHHHHHHH! :gladbron: He meekly says. . . the bathroom.

OHHHHH! :gladbron: YOU ARE GOING TO PULL DOWN YOUR PANTIES AND GO TINKLE EHHHHHHHH. YOU KNOW FEMALES LOVE GOING TO THE BATHROOM TOGETHER. . YOU GOING TOOOOO GENERALLLLLLLLLLLLLL??!!! Then he just roasts us for the last 20 minutes AGAIN! He punked the bytch homie so bad he just sat back down like he was shell shocked :merchant: and took the abuse with us.

After the set we beat a hasty retreat. We ran outside and were like :wtf: The girls come out a min later :russ::heh: Then they hit me with the :usure: we told you what was going to happen. I was not sticking around for other people to come out and laugh so I got in the car and dipped.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Well brehs. It seems that fakkit got me again. :why:

Here is how it was SUPPOSED to go down.

1. I had 2 homies with me. They were already coming with their girls anyway so when I found out I told them my scheme. :jawalrus: After looking at the seating charts I knew they were not near each other so it was perfect.

2. I made sure to get my seat way way in the back away from where I thought he could see me. :mjpls:

3. The goal was for one of the homies to say something to get his attention. When Earthquake focused on him then the other homie from across the room would yell out something. When he focused on him then me way in the back would yell out something. Keep the fat ass on ice skates not knowing where his hecklers were coming from. I wanted to take up as much time as possible and fukk up his show. Then at the end when he got so frustrated I would stand up and pop off and say he is a fraud, coward, fat fukk. :umad: And then the whole place would be :dj2:

I have to say. . . It did not work out as planned. :manny:

That's a DUMB ASS plan :laugh: