June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
My first problem was that one of the homies was a bytch. I had told them the plan yesterday afternoon. The one homie is a cuckhold fakkit tho it seems. :comeon: He told his girl the plan and she freaked out. She was afraid she would get heckled and embarrassed.

I wanted everything to be talked about before we got there. And then once there we could communicate via text. Well when I pulled up to the Comedy Zone both of my homies are standing outside waiting on me with their girls. :stopitslime: The girl who freaked called the other girl and told her the plan and they wanted to hear from me exactly what the plan was. . . .

So there I am in front of the comedy club trying to calm down these females. Telling them its nothing but jokes and Im looking at the one homie like :comeon: You caused all of this cause you opened your fukking mouth.

Well. . . I calmed them down a lil bit. But they BOTH REFUSED to be a party to it. So they decided they wanted to sit together and the homies would have to sit together so they would not suffer no sonnings. This fukked up the whole plan from the jump. I wanted him to be getting hit from all sides. Now they are a sitting target chilling together. But we said fukk it lets go

We are in and . . . They are sitting at a table together. I am still way in the back. :obama: Earthquake comes on. What does he do? Right away he focuses on my two homies. Straight off the bat. . He says. . .

WHAT THE FUCCCCKKK? WHERE ARE THE FEMALESSSSSSSS? ALL THESE FINE FEMALES IN HERE AND YOU TWO ARE SHACKED UP AT A SMALL AS TABLE?? TOUCHING ELBOWS N shytTTTTTTTT. :gladbron:

The one homie who had some balls told him to shut the fukk up :leon: Earthquake took that shyt as a challenge it seems. :shaq: He asked the bytch homie . . You going to let your girl run off at the mouth like that? Then he sonned the fukk out of both of them. A whole rant about gay fakkits and the whole place is looking at them :russ::heh:

Now, when this going down, did you come to their aid or sit quietly while they take the L?

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My first problem was that one of the homies was a bytch. I had told them the plan yesterday afternoon. The one homie is a cuckhold fakkit tho it seems. :comeon: He told his girl the plan and she freaked out. She was afraid she would get heckled and embarrassed.

I wanted everything to be talked about before we got there. And then once there we could communicate via text. Well when I pulled up to the Comedy Zone both of my homies are standing outside waiting on me with their girls. :stopitslime: The girl who freaked called the other girl and told her the plan and they wanted to hear from me exactly what the plan was. . . .

So there I am in front of the comedy club trying to calm down these females. Telling them its nothing but jokes and Im looking at the one homie like :comeon: You caused all of this cause you opened your fukking mouth.

Well. . . I calmed them down a lil bit. But they BOTH REFUSED to be a party to it. So they decided they wanted to sit together and the homies would have to sit together so they would not suffer no sonnings. This fukked up the whole plan from the jump. I wanted him to be getting hit from all sides. Now they are a sitting target chilling together. But we said fukk it lets go

We are in and . . . They are sitting at a table together. I am still way in the back. :obama: Earthquake comes on. What does he do? Right away he focuses on my two homies. Straight off the bat. . He says. . .

WHAT THE FUCCCCKKK? WHERE ARE THE FEMALESSSSSSSS? ALL THESE FINE FEMALES IN HERE AND YOU TWO ARE SHACKED UP AT A SMALL AS TABLE?? TOUCHING ELBOWS N shytTTTTTTTT. :gladbron:

The one homie who had some balls told him to shut the fukk up :leon: Earthquake took that shyt as a challenge it seems. :shaq: He asked the bytch homie . . You going to let your girl run off at the mouth like that? Then he sonned the fukk out of both of them. A whole rant about gay fakkits and the whole place is looking at them :russ::heh:

Dammmn homie. Yo just gotta give up on quake man. These comedians feed off of regular nikkas. Unless u can come up with some comedy urself u wont win.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man I am in the back like :dwillhuh: Watching my homies get verbally murked by Earthquake. I drained the rest of my Goose n OJ for some liquid courage :lift:and decided to enter the fray. I am geared to yell out when Earthquake starts hollering. And it cut me to the bone. . :sadcam:

:gladbron: GENERALLLLLLL!!! HEY HEY! GENERALLLLLL!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?? I am in the back like . . oh shyt :merchant: And then the spotlight comes on and is sweeping the club and it settles right on me. . . . . . .

What Earthquake then explains it that . . The opening comic saw me outside the club. :snoop: He was actually standing not to far from us when I was explaining the story to the girls.The girls wanted the WHOLE story so they could understand why I was doing this. The comic was out there smoking. He listened to the whole thing and went right in and told Earthquake.

He remembered me. And so he knew that there would be two guys up front sitting together. And he knew I would be in the back. Earthquake had me from the giddy up it seems. :sadbron:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Man I am in the back like :dwillhuh: Watching my homies get verbally murked by Earthquake. I drained the rest of my Goose n OJ for some liquid courage :lift:and decided to enter the fray. I am geared to yell out when Earthquake starts hollering. And it cut me to the bone. . :sadcam:

:gladbron: GENERALLLLLLL!!! HEY HEY! GENERALLLLLL!! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU?? I am in the back like . . oh shyt :merchant: And then the spotlight comes on and is sweeping the club and it settles right on me. . . . . . .

What Earthquake then explains it that . . The opening comic saw me outside the club. :snoop: He was actually standing not to far from us when I was explaining the story to the girls.The girls wanted the WHOLE story so they could understand why I was doing this. The comic was out there smoking. He listened to the whole thing and went right in and told Earthquake.

He remembered me. And so he knew that there would be two guys up front sitting together. And he knew I would be in the back. Earthquake had me from the giddy up it seems. :sadbron:

:ooh:

General, don't go to any more of his shows

You are flagged FOR LIFE

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Earthquake then said. . :gladbron:WHY ARE YOU SITTING WAY IN THE BACK GENERALLLLLLLL???!!!!!! As if on que a server brought out a chair from the back and placed it at my homies table up front.

:gladbron:COME ON UP AND HAVE A SEAT GENERALLLLLLLL!!! He then tells the crowd that General is his biggest fan. He comes to all of his shows in Jax. The whole club is :dj2: Some redneck starts yelling. GO UP FRONT. GO UP FRONT. Then of course all of the other followers pick up on that and soon everyone is yelling it.

So I creep up front. The fukking spotlight is on me the whole way. I sit at the table and look at my war buddies. They are :sadcam::sadcam: Brehs its just the opening 15 minutes of his set. He still has a whole 45 min left. We are fukked.

Earthquake then decides its story time. He retells the story of our last meeting. But of course he exaggerates everyfukking thing. Talkinbout how I was wearing the same clothes both times I went to the club and it was some fukking Cross Colurs shirt with some Bugle Boy pants with suspenders.
54b9beda3944c3a32a065fa39f6e0ff4.jpg

Talked about how I was such a lame and that it could have all been avoided if I would have just hooked up him up with some green. Said he knew I smoked cause my lips and gums were black as fukk. I had nothing. :dwillhuh: