June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
We are in and . . . They are sitting at a table together. I am still way in the back. :obama: Earthquake comes on. What does he do? Right away he focuses on my two homies. Straight off the bat. . He says. . .

WHAT THE FUCCCCKKK? WHERE ARE THE FEMALESSSSSSSS? ALL THESE FINE FEMALES IN HERE AND YOU TWO ARE SHACKED UP AT A SMALL AS TABLE?? TOUCHING ELBOWS N shytTTTTTTTT. :gladbron:

The one homie who had some balls told him to shut the fukk up :leon: Earthquake took that shyt as a challenge it seems. :shaq: He asked the bytch homie . . You going to let your girl run off at the mouth like that? Then he sonned the fukk out of both of them. A whole rant about gay fakkits and the whole place is looking at them :russ::heh:

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

THIS THREAD TURNED OUT EXACTLY HOW I EXPECTED IT TO

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Now, this is one of the funniest stories I have heard in a while, but....

we all know that EVERYTHING is video/ voice recorded on phones. EVERYONE'S comedy set are leaked online these days. Now I know if you planned to try to son 'Quake on stage last night, you would have had either a video or voice recording for a keepsake. I'm gonna need to hear this roasting on my own, bruh. Produce that.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The nikka so good at telling the stories of these L's that is doesnt even matter if its ducktales or not

The funniest thing about this shyt is I always envision Earthquake literally saying "GENERRAALLLL"...I know I cant be the only one