June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Please don't be bullshyttin me.

So GeneralMills really got sonned to Oblivion:noah:

Story funny as fukk regardless, but knowing it's the truth would bring it to legendary status.

Hey General Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well General never mentioned Chris Rock being there so :mjpls:....

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
In hindsight. you are probably correct breh. :guilty:

1. Hecklers, if not handled by the comedian, get kicked out...nobody would've sided with you when they paid their hard earned money to see Earthquake and have a good time...NOT YOU.

2. Why were you upset to begin with, he's a comedian, his profession is to be funny. Would you be mad if you lost a 1-on-1 bball game to a NBA player? Would you be mad if you couldn't act on screen with Denzel? Would you be mad if you couldn't keep up with Michael Phelps in a swimming pool? This wasn't some regular off brand on the street random person sonning, it was a professional, seasoned, FUNNY, black comedian. It's his job to be funny, and he succeeded.

AND you came back for more...go look in the mirror homie (figuratively) you asked for this through your insecurities, should've just laughed along with it and enjoyed the show the first and second time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Hecklers, if not handled by the comedian, get kicked out...nobody would've sided with you when they paid their hard earned money to see Earthquake and have a good time...NOT YOU.

2. Why were you upset to begin with, he's a comedian, his profession is to be funny. Would you be mad if you lost a 1-on-1 bball game to a NBA player? Would you be mad if you couldn't act on screen with Denzel? Would you be mad if you couldn't keep up with Michael Phelps in a swimming pool? This wasn't some regular off brand on the street random person sonning, it was a professional, seasoned, FUNNY, black comedian. It's his job to be funny, and he succeeded.

AND you came back for more...go look in the mirror homie (figuratively) you asked for this through your insecurities, should've just laughed along with it and enjoyed the show the first and second time.

SMH @ bringing logic to this situation. His sonning my entertainment....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

They have history, breh:laugh:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Earthquake then said. . :gladbron:WHY ARE YOU SITTING WAY IN THE BACK GENERALLLLLLLL???!!!!!! As if on que a server brought out a chair from the back and placed it at my homies table up front.

:gladbron:COME ON UP AND HAVE A SEAT GENERALLLLLLLL!!! He then tells the crowd that General is his biggest fan. He comes to all of his shows in Jax. The whole club is :dj2: Some redneck starts yelling. GO UP FRONT. GO UP FRONT. Then of course all of the other followers pick up on that and soon everyone is yelling it.

So I creep up front. The fukking spotlight is on me the whole way. I sit at the table and look at my war buddies. They are :sadcam::sadcam: Brehs its just the opening 15 minutes of his set. He still has a whole 45 min left. We are fukked.

Earthquake then decides its story time. He retells the story of our last meeting. But of course he exaggerates everyfukking thing. Talkinbout how I was wearing the same clothes both times I went to the club and it was some fukking Cross Colurs shirt with some Bugle Boy pants with suspenders.
54b9beda3944c3a32a065fa39f6e0ff4.jpg

Talked about how I was such a lame and that it could have all been avoided if I would have just hooked up him up with some green. Said he knew I smoked cause my lips and gums were black as fukk. I had nothing. :dwillhuh:

i told you

i told you

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:russ: This is hilarious breh.

But I still feel a lil bad for my Coli brehthren:to:

You are stand up for taking your L and still showing you face amongst the wolves.

Thanks breh. The wolves here are sharp and all. But nothing compares to getting ethered by Earthquake. :ld:

HEY GENERALLLLLL! GENERALLLLLLLLLL!!

:sadbron: