June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_m6apfr1rym1r1gp05o1_500.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well brehs. It seems that fakkit got me again. :why:

Here is how it was SUPPOSED to go down.

1. I had 2 homies with me. They were already coming with their girls anyway so when I found out I told them my scheme. :jawalrus: After looking at the seating charts I knew they were not near each other so it was perfect.

2. I made sure to get my seat way way in the back away from where I thought he could see me. :mjpls:

3. The goal was for one of the homies to say something to get his attention. When Earthquake focused on him then the other homie from across the room would yell out something. When he focused on him then me way in the back would yell out something. Keep the fat ass on ice skates not knowing where his hecklers were coming from. I wanted to take up as much time as possible and fukk up his show. Then at the end when he got so frustrated I would stand up and pop off and say he is a fraud, coward, fat fukk. :umad: And then the whole place would be :dj2:

I have to say. . . It did not work out as planned. :manny:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My first problem was that one of the homies was a bytch. I had told them the plan yesterday afternoon. The one homie is a cuckhold fakkit tho it seems. :comeon: He told his girl the plan and she freaked out. She was afraid she would get heckled and embarrassed.

I wanted everything to be talked about before we got there. And then once there we could communicate via text. Well when I pulled up to the Comedy Zone both of my homies are standing outside waiting on me with their girls. :stopitslime: The girl who freaked called the other girl and told her the plan and they wanted to hear from me exactly what the plan was. . . .

So there I am in front of the comedy club trying to calm down these females. Telling them its nothing but jokes and Im looking at the one homie like :comeon: You caused all of this cause you opened your fukking mouth.

Well. . . I calmed them down a lil bit. But they BOTH REFUSED to be a party to it. So they decided they wanted to sit together and the homies would have to sit together so they would not suffer no sonnings. This fukked up the whole plan from the jump. I wanted him to be getting hit from all sides. Now they are a sitting target chilling together. But we said fukk it lets go

We are in and . . . They are sitting at a table together. I am still way in the back. :obama: Earthquake comes on. What does he do? Right away he focuses on my two homies. Straight off the bat. . He says. . .

WHAT THE FUCCCCKKK? WHERE ARE THE FEMALESSSSSSSS? ALL THESE FINE FEMALES IN HERE AND YOU TWO ARE SHACKED UP AT A SMALL AS TABLE?? TOUCHING ELBOWS N shytTTTTTTTT. :gladbron:

The one homie who had some balls told him to shut the fukk up :leon: Earthquake took that shyt as a challenge it seems. :shaq: He asked the bytch homie . . You going to let your girl run off at the mouth like that? Then he sonned the fukk out of both of them. A whole rant about gay fakkits and the whole place is looking at them :russ::heh: