Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
bradley-vargas%20(16).jpg

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Good night of fights.

Valdez looks like he may be a natural lefty who fights righty. He throws an awkward left hook. Turns you around so far when he throws it he lines up to land a punch on the back of your head before you can even turn around.

The Bradley fight was a little closer than I thought, but still a clear Bradley win. I thought he might be able to outbox him more, but it looked like his mind was set on the KO.
Bradley's chin. :wow: Dude can be hurt and wobbled, but getting him off his feet is a hard task. I hope they let Bradley keep the win and it doesn't go to NC. There would have been at most 7 seconds left if Russell didn't stop the fight. By the time Vargas moved forward to engage Bradley and threw punches he doesn't get more than a few punches off. No way does Vargas KO Bradley. It would have been hard enough to land a punch and Bradley was taking flush shots from Prov and those couldn't keep him down for a 10 count.

Personally don't want to see Bradley-GGG. Bradley would finally face something his toughness couldn't overcome. Honestly I would like to see Bradley-Mayweather. I think I would prefer it more than Khan, Brook, or Thurman getting the shot. I would like to see Bradley's mental toughness try to overcome Floyd's skill. I could imagine Bradley selling out to try and get that Floyd win. Too bad with the promotional issues and the fact Bradley doesn't bring a lot of money to the fight it won't get made.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:mjlol: at the Bradley fukkery curse still continuing.

:ooh: at that vintage Terry Bogard burning knuckle that Vargas landed that had Timmy on roller skates. Perfect textbook punch. Timmy needs to stay away from Stub Hub. :pachaha:

I was honestly entertained the whole bout. Vargas had a good jab, but wasn't aggressive enough with it. Bradley kept loading up, but never really hurt the kid, although he buzzed him several times. His shytty punching technique is what limits his whole style. Dude would be a true beast if he turned his punches over and put his hip into those shots.

I wouldn't even mind seeing a rematch. Bradley is a notch above dude and should have never even allowed Vargas to have that moment. Kid won like 3 rounds, but also produces the moment everyone is going to remember and talk about.

Valdez looked good. He need to mix up his power shots though. He throw everything hard like Lemiuex does. No variation at all.

Other than that, this whole weekend of boxing kinda sucked. Them Shobox fights were awful except for Lubin's bout. TruTv had some lame fights (They were killing it earlier tho so it's ok)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Despite the fukkery, and bum ass tim bradley on the way to getting KO'd :damn: bar Arum paying off the ref :youngsabo: that was a fairly clear win for bum ass :manny:. Bum ass tim bradley stans need not get too excited tho, Vargas is a C level fighter :francis:

GGG would KO and likely end Bum Ass Tim Bradley's career tho :mjcry: Lets get them coli cash/ban bets in if that fight happens :smugfavre:

Daps
good fight. i thought bradley was impressive. he had it regardless of the fukkery with the ref.

bradley should fight ruslan again. thats a money fight. get that rematch out the way. i think he would win it easier this time. but still interesting.

mathysse vs bradley would be interesting too