Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake is Revenge of The Nerds. nikka was a nerd. nikkas gave him a makeover cause they felt sorry for him. Now the nikka outta control and gettin revenge on all the cool kids. nikkas created a monster. Now nikkas don't know what to do wit him. nikka is fraudulent as fukk but the project spiraled out of control. Lol.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right there is the reason no one with an ounce of strategy would ever respond. Letting some nutjob/fiend/stan prattle off about hearsay, is the best way to make them look like blowhards who just want attention. In general that line was corny and very female...if that's the best thing Joe got on him, he might as well stop trying.

It's disingenuous as fukk to say Drake shouldn't respond when he started this "beef" over a bad album review.

I'm :dead: how Drake fans try to guilt trip people into not shytting on him, though. "Nah bro, it's female to diss his plastic surgery"....not the act itself....clowning it is female.

Aight breh, you got it.:mjlol:

Fred.

Run Up

All Star
Daps
It's disingenuous as fukk to say Drake shouldn't respond when he started this "beef" over a bad album review.

I'm :dead: how Drake fans try to guilt trip people into not shytting on him, though. "Nah bro, it's female to diss his plastic surgery"....not the act itself....clowning it is female.

Aight breh, you got it.:mjlol:

Fred.

200th Anti-Drake post this weekend by this dusty old fukkboi :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Drake fukked his mom, his girl, and stole his dog on the way out :wow:

#fukkFred

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Drake is Revenge of The Nerds. nikka was a nerd. nikkas gave him a makeover cause they felt sorry for him. Now the nikka outta control and gettin revenge on all the cool kids. nikkas created a monster. Now nikkas don't know what to do wit him. nikka is fraudulent as fukk but the project spiraled out of control. Lol.

To be fair, most if not all rappers were the nerds in class. Pac was a back up dancer that tried to hard to be "gangsta" that he took a few hundred steps backward and claimed a set. Cube got bodied and chain took by the goon (Franklin's voice actor in GTA5) of Cypress Hill. And my favorite; Cole is a mulatto talking about struggle, when he came from a two income family :mjlol:

And don't make me go in on Wu-Tang...smh biggest nerds in the industry, they just happen to know plenty of goons...nerds regardless.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I still think Drake will be on top of the rap game even if these rumors are true. I don't know who's at fault more though, the rap game to getting to this point or the fans for buying into it.

Run Up

All Star
Daps
You on the sixers playing full court defense against the Warriors.

Salute

You flabby and sick too, defending one of your own :francis:

You cleaning out D-wade's locker in Miami while he's on his way to Chicago :umad:

Name yourself off a budget hip-hop clothing company that never popped and is now only found in Burlington Coat Factory for 97% off year-round, bruhs :scust:

Be a bigger dikksucker than DJ Akademics, bruhs :camby:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You flabby and sick too, defending one of your own :francis:

You cleaning out D-wade's locker in Miami while he's on his way to Chicago :umad:

Name yourself off a budget hip-hop clothing company that never popped and is now only found in Burlington Coat Factory for 97% off year-round, bruhs :scust:

Be a bigger dikksucker than DJ Akademics, bruhs :camby:

First off, suck a dikk

1. Nope. Far from it

2. Nope.

3. Nope. Has nothing to do with the clothing line.

4. Nope.

Good job,good effort....now stay low and keep those legs moving....don't forget to keep your hands up as well.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/drakes-workout-routine-is-shyt

AVvVjiE.jpg

:ohhh:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Drake is quite possibly the most manufactured/fake hip-hop artist of all time :ohhh:

I say fake because we THOUGHT he wrote his stuff. We THOUGHT dude put in work in the gym. With Puffy and others, yeah Puffy is manufactured but no one thought he was authentic as a lyric writer :yeshrug:

but even with Puffy, his own persona may be manufactured, but he put in MAD work in the industry even before Bad Boy. Puffy and Drake aint similar in the least