Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What's so bad if he's got the money? I would've gone the Dr Dre way and hopped on some drugs to improve my physique but :yeshrug:. He's got an image to keep up and probably doesn't have time to be dieting and working out consistently.

Yeah because he's spending so much time producing and writing music right:beli:

Tons of celebs make time to work out (and take roids), keep moving the goalposts though:pachaha:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
U sound like u need a professional to monitor ur activity. Cause there's alotta people out there who think they doin the right thing and doin the wrong thing.

Seriously doubt it. Ive had the same problem since i was kid. Why cant it just be genetics?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah because he's spending so much time producing and writing music right:beli:

Tons of celebs make time to work out (and take roids), keep moving the goalposts though:pachaha:
nah probably making business deals and buying property. Plenty of celebrities also get these types of surgeries and no one cares.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My nikka Drizzy on his spongebob shyt:russ:

Anchor_Arms_Spongebob.png

I hate y'all.:laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah probably making business deals and buying property. Plenty of celebrities also get these types of surgeries and no one cares.

:laff: because business people and real estate investors don't work out?

and lol @ acting like Drake is some active investor out here who's traveling the world looking for business opportunities so he needs a tummy tuck. nikka rents his Calabases crib:mjlol:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:laff: because business people and real estate investors don't work out?

and lol @ acting like Drake is some active investor out here who's traveling the world looking for business opportunities so he needs a tummy tuck. nikka rents his Calabases crib:mjlol:
ok breh you win

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This has to be pissing Drake off, I'd be mad salty about this. This shyt is legit embarrassing.
At this point..Drake HAS to say something. On record.

Putting a Joe Budden meme on the OVO Fest screen isn't gonna cut it. He HAS to go in the mix booth and address him.

What makes ALL this :pachaha: is that Drake started ALL this by being passive agreesivly petty and was being subliminal to Joe because of what he said on his podcast.

He could have called him and chopped it up with him or something. But no, he decides to throw a rock at Joe and think he was just gonna let it pass.

But nah, Budden is throwing the haymaker at Drake on a consistent basis and he is slowly stripping him of his MC armor and credibility. And you can hear in his voice that he doesn't want too.

And now he is saying THIS?! :dead:

At this point Joe is doing what Meek should have did last year.