Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
My nikka Drizzy on his spongebob shyt:russ:

Anchor_Arms_Spongebob.png

thread could've ended right here tbh

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im not sure bruh. U said it yourself; you cant spot lose. So if he had insecurities about his stomach, & this is true, then how would any special trainer make it better? Its still about his geentics. Im sure he done tried, if this turns out to be true. But it didnt work. On some people it works & others it wont. Why? Cuz its about the genetics.

Someone mentioned Rick Ross - Rick Ross HAD to get lipo TOO. And mix THAT with working out to even it all out & so his skin wouldnt be as floppy after the procedure . So clearly its genetics.

I did. U talkin like u know me. Atleast ask before you come at me like that.

I remained consistent. And ive never been a fat guy or whatever.

Didnt eat out for more than a year - i dont eat out alot regardless tho. Dont eat sugar since im a type 1 diabetic. Only ate dark bread. Didnt eat rice/potato. I THINK i drank soda 1 time for more than a year & that was only like 1-2 glasses. Drank alot of water. Ate fish, grilled chicken breast & then various stuff like fiber couscous, fiber pasta & stuff. Eggs etc for protein. Always loved all types of greens. Never been an issue for me, even as a child. Usually worked out 3-4 times a week and usually for more than an hour per time.

And ive never smoked in my life. I drink maybe 1-3 times per year. So whats the issue then, Mr./Mrs. know-it-all?

Again, i didnt say i didnt lose weight. I did. But with me i wanted to lose weight on my lower body which i dont feel has changed much at all.

fukk it, imma tell what the problem is; the problem is that i store some fat at the top of my ass & then thighs. So my insecure part is my ass. Over here feelin like a female with a booty. Yeah yeah..clown all you want. But thats it. Especially since my upper body always been skinny. I can gain weight on the stomach but its easy for me to lose & its usually not where most of its stored. Ive never had a big stomach like that. But thats always been me since i was a child. So again; its genetics.

I did it all. Runnin for distances, even every day for a couple of weeks. Cyckling. Yada yada yada..but again, as said before, i turned skinnier but i couldnt lose any/much part from my legs & ass. So to say that Drake could just work it out is wrong IMO. Its like when people think every fat person walkin around is just some lazy mf when alot of its genetics.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-a-guy-im-ashamed-of-my-butt.406394/

You're not alone.

This is a safe place for us larry fitzgerald big muscle booty type nikkas

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
:yeshrug:...the price these rap niccas pay for messing around with the same groupies/IG hoes. I would bet bread that most of the dirt Joe got on Drake that he won't touch on yet is from hoes Joe and Drake both messed with.

Honestly, chicks spill EVERYTHING about other dudes when you get intimate with them. I know so much embarrassing dirt about other nikkas around town due to the fact of sharing these same chicks.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
this was called in the gym sub forum here months ago... his body didnt add up,no homo. His traps, arms and especially his chest didnt match the body fat if that makes sense..

I missed that thread in the gym section but as a brotha that's been, skinny, swole, cut, and fat (and lost it) I agree. The bottom of his stomach doesn't really add up

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Drake better respond now

fukk all that, "Budden's irrelevant!!", "No one cares!!"

This is the same level as Meek. Drake got caught in his lies and deception again. If true :dame:

Right there is the reason no one with an ounce of strategy would ever respond. Letting some nutjob/fiend/stan prattle off about hearsay, is the best way to make them look like blowhards who just want attention. In general that line was corny and very female...if that's the best thing Joe got on him, he might as well stop trying.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake will not respond with an all out diss. He knows he can't win a rapping battle against Joe and and he knows Joe is well prepared and relentless. What he will do is drop jabs or subs here and there because his stans will proclaim he is winning and it will go a lot further than it should because he is a big pop star with a large following. I guess he plans to wait Joe out but I doubt he responds because he can't win a rap battle. Never really followed Joe but he showed me something. :obama: