Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have gone the Shaq route and saved his money.

barkley-shaq-shirt-off1.jpg

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but even with Puffy, his own persona may be manufactured, but he put in MAD work in the industry even before Bad Boy. Puffy and Drake aint similar in the least

Puffy is a cocky Harlem n*gga, how is his personality manufactured?

Imagine puff going to a spec pathologist so he can learn how to pronounce the word "n*gga"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Puffy is a cocky Harlem n*gga, how is his personality manufactured?

Imagine puff going to a spec pathologist so he can learn how to pronounce the word "n*gga"

Yeah I don't mean manufactured in a Drake way, moreso just turning himself into a full blown rapper after being mostly an exec

but even on Uptown theres stories he was flashy as fukk even though, so you're probably right

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't mean manufactured in a Drake way, moreso just turning himself into a full blown rapper after being mostly an exec

but even on Uptown theres stories he was flashy as fukk even though, so you're probably right

He is who he is breh, puff ain't faking sh*t

He's been the same person for 25 years

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Drake is quite possibly the most manufactured/fake hip-hop artist of all time :ohhh:

I say fake because we THOUGHT he wrote his stuff. We THOUGHT dude put in work in the gym. With Puffy and others, yeah Puffy is manufactured but no one thought he was authentic as a lyric writer :yeshrug:

Puffy told you up front "don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks"...that ain't manufactured, at all really.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
Puffy told you up front "don't worry if I write rhymes, I write checks"...that ain't manufactured, at all really.
good point, and I didn't mean what I said about Puff to be a dig at him. When it comes to figures in hip-hop music, he's one of my favorites. Arguably my favorite.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
good point, and I didn't mean what I said about Puff to be a dig at him. When it comes to figures in hip-hop music, he's one of my favorites. Arguably my favorite.

He's one of the worst figures in Hip Hop to me so I wasn't going to bat for him, he's a snake, but he's been that way from the beginning. People comparing Drake to him or Dre are off base.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
He's one of the worst figures in Hip Hop to me so I wasn't going to bat for him, he's a snake, but he's been that way from the beginning. People comparing Drake to him or Dre are off base.
Yeah, I get the hate for Puff. I guess I view him as the positive image he tries to portray. I give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the negative side of him. But I'm not gonna disagree with anyone for loathing Puffy. If I looked into him more I might hate him too :yeshrug:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think a rapper partying every night with a flabby body has the time to workout for a six pack brehs. I always thought it was suspect and out of nowhere

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah, I get the hate for Puff. I guess I view him as the positive image he tries to portray. I give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the negative side of him. But I'm not gonna disagree with anyone for loathing Puffy. If I looked into him more I might hate him too :yeshrug:

He's got a good PR team :laugh:

That's the only thing separating Puffy and Suge.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Would u call The rock a chump for getting lipo. Pretty sure thats why homie was wearin a shirt during his prime.

fukk i care if dude had lipo for. Im reading this theead and seeing a buncha people talkin bout he shoulda worked out for it.

This thread is officially :gurl:

Judgin a mans body and how he gets there. Thats how we do it in harlem now?:dame:

Its funny cause after my lil joustin last night i was hit up by sombody in the know with this beef who thought i was street team.

Joey is just jealous and petty. all those who think this is about bars or whatever are mistaken. Looks like feelins were hurt. Thats all ill say

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Would u call The rock a chump for getting lipo. Pretty sure thats why homie was wearin a shirt during his prime.

fukk i care if dude had lipo for. Im reading this theead and seeing a buncha people talkin bout he shoulda worked out for it.

This thread is officially :gurl:

Come on my nikka, people made fun of 50 getting his teeth fixed, lipo is fair game.