Jumpoff Joe Budden exposes Drake for getting plastic surgery. (A tummy tuck and lipo suction ROTFL)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Come on my nikka, people made fun of 50 getting his teeth fixed, lipo is fair game.
I didnt. That was corny too. I edited my post. Read the last part.

And aint you white sayin nikka now? I was hung for less on here. If so BEz breh dont wan see u on summerjam screen ill edit my post. If not my bad i always assumed u a fellow cac no offense lol

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Lol teeth and lipo are two different things breh' lol there's nothing wrong with going to the dentist lmao
Getting a tummy tuck is weird as fukk

I know, I never gave Cam points for that shyt :laugh:

I'm just saying cat's ran with that "Bugs Monkey" shyt making fun of 50 getting dental work..now you got people on here surprised that a rapper getting lipo is getting clowned like there is some precedent set for that shyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just making sure lol. The eminem love had me thinkjng u was cac didnt want a slip of the tounge gettin u crucified. All good.

But yea. Joey just a scorned drake stan

The AV is my likeness. I just love rap, Em is a hell of a rapper.

For the people: Even if what you saying is true, Jay/Nas jumped off over a broad and one nikka with more clout (at the time) being dismissive...bottom line is Drake took the bait and has found his ass in a cast iron skillet.

Last edited:
Daps
full
Nothing was the same.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
At this point..Drake HAS to say something. On record.

Putting a Joe Budden meme on the OVO Fest screen isn't gonna cut it. He HAS to go in the mix booth and address him.

What makes ALL this :pachaha: is that Drake started ALL this by being passive agreesivly petty and was being subliminal to Joe because of what he said on his podcast.

He could have called him and chopped it up with him or something. But no, he decides to throw a rock at Joe and think he was just gonna let it pass.

But nah, Budden is throwing the haymaker at Drake on a consistent basis and he is slowly stripping him of his MC armor and credibility. And you can hear in his voice that he doesn't want too.

And now he is saying THIS?! :dead:

At this point Joe is doing what Meek should have did last year.

Bingo. And funny thing is, they're both big fans of each other. So Drake should've known that Budden would get busy in the booth against him. Plus Budden is playing with house money, he doesn't have nothing to lose. Going against someone who has nothing to lose is ALWAYS dangerous in any situation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Right there is the reason no one with an ounce of strategy would ever respond. Letting some nutjob/fiend/stan prattle off about hearsay, is the best way to make them look like blowhards who just want attention. In general that line was corny and very female...if that's the best thing Joe got on him, he might as well stop trying.

Take off the cape fam

Last edited: