"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So I was joking yesterday saying they should rotate starting running backs like baseball pitchers.

Now that I think about it though, I think they might kinda do that. They listed everyone as the #1, and it's weird how Gainwell got all the carries last week, and Swift got all of them this week

Swift obviously set himself apart yesterday, but I wouldn't be shocked if Penny gets alot of carries against the bucs

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
So I was joking yesterday saying they should rotate starting running backs like baseball pitchers.

Now that I think about it though, I think they might kinda do that. They listed everyone as the #1, and it's weird how Gainwell got all the carries last week, and Swift got all of them this week

Swift obviously set himself apart yesterday, but I wouldn't be shocked if Penny gets alot of carries against the bucs
I don't think he gonna be on the team in 2 weeks once we gotta make room for siposs/covey

He's just the odd man out and I fukks with penny, Boston Scott was the #2 RB before he went out with a concussion

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
11347414.jpg

Jalen Hurts and DeVonta Smith go off as Eagles Beat Vikings 34-28 and go 2-0

Elliott_Jake_Eagles-photo.jpg

Jackpot Jake is money again as he hits 61 yarder for the first time since the 2017 Super Bowl LII Run

Main-Banner-1_Eagles_046b5b75-7e6a-4962-b9a9-9ea04ada9ba9_600x600.jpg

(D'Andre Swift explodes for 175 Yards and TD in Eagles coming out party)

*Eagles Advance to 2-0 for the 2nd straight Season currently #1 NFC BEAST.
*Jake Elliot Kick another Historic FG at 61 Yards. It matches his previous FG during the 2017 Super LII Season
*Eagles Defense forces 3 Turnovers including Fumble.
*DeVonta Smith goes off with over 130 Yards and TD
*Jalen Hurts has 2 Rush TD's for a 3 TD's performance. Jalen is now 19-1 over his last 20 Regular Season Games. This was his 8th Straight Regular Season Win.
*D'Andre Swift says Hello with Best Eagles Rushing Performance in a Decade.
*The Vikings lose the Eagles for the 2nd straight year and fall to 0-2. The Eagles now lead the All Time Series 16-15.

*AS The NFC BEAST Turns: The Upstarts Jets take on the Boys. Washington has Russell, Peyton and the Broncos. GMen go up against Gannon's Cards.

Well it isn't an Eagles Super Bowl Run without taking down the Vikings (1980, 2004, 2017, 2022). I thought overall all three Units showed some things. Defense forced a lot of turnovers and did some good things. I felt they let up because we had the lead. But it was more milking the clock honestly. Offense finally got going through the Air with Devonta. Yeah, Yeah. AJ was getting his Diva on, but it's all good. He's just letting Jalen know he's out there and he's ready. Dallas in Week 1, now AJ in Week 2. The way this Offense is stuctured, there is a Different Star every week. I expect a Big AJ Game Soon. D'Andre had me at Hello. This was the power running we need. Look I Like Kenny and feel Boston is a great secondary Back and we still need them. But D'Andre shot up the chart after this game. Just being honest. The score was 27-7 going into late 3rd. Defense played a little prevent, and let them get two more TD's but they bleed the clock down to the end.

Kurt did pretty good coming back but still made those crucial mistakes. Vikings Defense actually did alright playing Man against our WR's. But we were smart to gash them on the ground. Dallas got some touches but Offense still need some work. I say give credit to Belichick and Brian Flores. Next we we've got Todd Bowes so more Defense drama again. Overall a Win is a Win. 2-0 early in the Season is a great place to be. Now this is a NFC Win so good for tiebreaks down the line. As for Jalen. Look It's a new Season, I'm not expecting the exact same year as last year. Teams are playing us Super Hard since we went the Super Bowl. I think they are still working out some rust plus had 2 games in 4 days. All I know is the Young Lion is 19-1 in the last 20 games. That's diffcult to do for any QB. He's on a Historic Run since last year. As for the Coordinators. Again I believe they are also still growing. These things take time. Just keep winning. These 11 Days off will be good. Well off to Tampa and Bakers Bucs.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Just remember, we are only in Week two ... this will not be a well oiled machine from the jump, u don't want this team to peak too early as well. Let them learn now and get better to the looks and adjustments being thrown at them
I had a feeling it was gonna be similar to how Cincinnati handled last season. Lost the SB then got off to a slow start, were 0-2 then 4-4 before they caught fire and won 8 in a row entering the playoffs.

I'm expecting more struggles against TB/WAS/NYJ, it's gonna be a process but I'm glad BJ (:dame: ) already showed he's willing to adapt on the fly. Steichen doing that against Detroit in 21 is what sparked that playoff push.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just remember, we are only in Week two ... this will not be a well oiled machine from the jump, u don't want this team to peak too early as well. Let them learn now and get better to the looks and adjustments being thrown at them
That’s why I’m not mad. Last year nikkas was bytching about us never being tested blah blah blah. Now opponents (as kelce said post game) are throwing all types of exotic random shyt at us because we were so good last year. I rather see it now so we are good when it counts at the end of the Year. It’s stressful and not pretty to see but it builds confidence amongst all these younger players that they can pull it out together.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
BJ gotta get better i think he can but here is a breakdown those routes wasnt helping against Vikings and Pats defense

We need to see more slants and intermediate passing routes... bunch formations to take defenders away from certain portions of the field.

You can tell teams studied the fukk out of Philly this offseason

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
BJ gotta get better i think he can but here is a breakdown those routes wasnt helping against Vikings and Pats defense

Kinda paraphrasing but I like what he said @4:15, we start smelling ourselves when we're hyped up by the world. He followed that by saying we're not a passing team but rather a high efficiency scoring team that runs the ball at an Uber elite level.

That's our bread and butter. I better not see some Pete Carroll type shyt where we try to push Hurts into Supermsn status while forgetting what really gets the engine going.

Then @6:10 he was talking directly to you and others about throwing shade at the coordinators. :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

Penny cooked like a mf
Looks like Those injuries roasted him
Cause He's got zero burst left and probably should be cut

We're praying Swift can stay healthy cause Boston Scott ain't gonna do what Swift did

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Thank you. Two New Coordinators, New pieces in various positions including the young Bull Dawgs. Plus we already have more injuries than last year. Like you said, why is anyone expecting a well oiled machine out the gate. Eagles fans sadly sometimes will act like they took an L even when it was a W. D'Andre had the best rushing performance in a Decade. Jake Hit one of his longest FG of his career. Jalen had 3 total TD's, Devonta had mad yards. Defense had 3 turnovers. Prevent is why Kirk got those stats at the end. Regardless, they walk out with another W. People need to keep their expectations at bay while we work through things. 2-0 is a good place to be. They need to take care of Tampa and finish September 3-0. This Defense should feast on Baker Mayfield.