"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No Dean, Blankenship or Bradberry tomorrow night. Kirko might dump 400 yards on us :lolbron:

definitely won't be a repeat of last year's week 2 this time around. he'll be walking down the field all night, but if we can just hold them to 3 regularly instead of 7, we should definitely win the home opener.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F56ujf-WkAEx1Cz

Let the awards begin. Jake has been Money so much, I'm gonna start callin him Jackpot Jake with all these kicks he be making.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder if Desai is willing to have Slay shadow JJ tomorrow. I also wonder if it would matter.

This screams first to 50 wins. Our only saving grace will have to be a hellacious pass rush.

Thankfully the Vikings can't help but to abandon the run. 47 dropbacks to 14 called runs in a game that was tied or had a one score difference throughout. Kirk is bound to Kirk and our pass rush should find multiple wins.

That fukking rb/slot/tight end coverage though.......... :snoop:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I wonder if Desai is willing to have Slay shadow JJ tomorrow. I also wonder if it would matter.

This screams first to 50 wins. Our only saving grace will have to be a hellacious pass rush.

Thankfully the Vikings can't help but to abandon the run. 47 dropbacks to 14 called runs in a game that was tied or had a one score difference throughout. Kirk is bound to Kirk and our pass rush should find multiple wins.

Can't believe Howie went into the season with these Linebackers

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

Prime time Kirk will have to be a big factor if our offense doesn’t score every drive imo.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm nervous about tonight, but ultimately, allowing a few backups to step up will benefit the team

I'm interested to see who starts at S tonight...I would love for Edmunds & Brown to both start

Jalen Carter could have his national spotlight breakout game tonight

Offensive gameplan should be 25+ carries from the 3 backs...offense has to dictate the flow of the game

Slay will need to shadow JJ...we need to control their run game with just our front 7

Pass rush needs to be a force...we need to play more dime & less nickel on obvious passing downs tonight

Last edited: