"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That was a bad look for Aj. It wasn't an Aj night and DeVonte and Swift was eating. Sometimes you have to check your own ego. Jalen needs to talk to his guy.

Swift better be #1 RB moving forward.

By week 4 hurts, the OC and the offense overall should be good. I like Johnson adjusting in-game & not waiting until the 2nd half. We're impatient, but this needs some time.

A good team can win ugly.

I can't really judge Sean Desai because of this hospital defense

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was a bad look for Aj. It wasn't an Aj night and DeVonte and Swift was eating. Sometimes you have to check your own ego. Jalen needs to talk to his guy.

Swift better be #1 RB moving forward.

By week 4 hurts, the OC and the offense overall should be good. I like Johnson adjusting in-game & not waiting until the 2nd half. We're impatient, but this needs some time.

A good team can win ugly.

I can't really judge Sean Desai because of this hospital defense

the AJ shyt was borderline sick... foh with the selfish clown shyt. even when AJ was shining and devonta had to sit back week 1 last year, he let it be known but he didn't cause scenes and wasn't out there running lazy routes. i trust the leadership in the locker room to shut that down behind scenes though.

2-0 is 2-0, we're getting teams best shot along with the chiefs, while having new coordinators and injuries galore. thank god that the first half of the schedule is light for the most part (bucs, commanders, rams, jets no rodgers), so we can continue to slowly get right. we'll be fine... unless that injury bug doesn't fukk off soon :damn:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That zero blitz but then drop back into coverage looks been giving the eagles fits so far. Feel like we will be much more run heavy to counter that than passing this year imo

Simply need to run screens against it and draws against that

Sticks coverage has also been giving issues

Need more timing short routes...we can't keep running these long developing plays when Hurts is not reading the field well

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Could've been a lot worse seeing Flores 4 days after Beli put them in a blender. Most impressive thing was how Johnson locked into the run instead of being stubborn like a lot of OCs would have. That got everyone settled in and they would've scored on every drive in the 2nd half if not for the holding on the AJ TD + non-PI the play after.

Swift was out there running like he's tryna get paid paid in the offseason :picard: He saw that bag Miles got and said I need that and more :lolbron:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
the AJ shyt was borderline sick... foh with the selfish clown shyt. even when AJ was shining and devonta had to sit back week 1 last year, he let it be known but he didn't cause scenes and wasn't out there running lazy routes. i trust the leadership in the locker room to shut that down behind scenes though.
We were blowing the Giants out in the divisional round and AJ was spazzing :russ: That's just him, he leaves it all on the field and can't help but be frustrated when opportunities are there and missed.

That's also why a big part of the franchise QB contract is being able to put out those fires and manage egos. That Diggs blowup still being an issue 6-7 months after the fact is an indictment on Allen, you won't see that happen between Hurts/AJ, Burrow/Chase,, Mahomes/Kelce, etc.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
we really got belichick, flores, and todd bowles to start the season.

They been putting Jalen and the boys through hell. :mjlol:
That’s good. In the post game on Amazon Kelce basically admitted nikkas are throwing a bunch of random shyt at them because they were so good last year. Kind of wild they aren’t prepared for that but they better be now. I’m sure BJ probably like this coaching shyt hard as hell man :mjlol: the thing I like is he realized they could be bullied and ran them over. He didn’t get stubborn and try to force 50 throws into 8 man zone coverage