"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
chappelle-show-dave-chappelle.gif

fukk it, ill pretend its 2019 and have some fake optimism anyway

:wow:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Struggle signing. There already are too many good and needy receivers.

Get dB help and fix the turnovers, that will remedy a majority of the fails.

Edit: Sigh, Josiah isn't help

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
random but do we even need another wideout? we need some bodies on our secondary and o-line
Quez Watkins is hurt and might go on the IR apparently. I saw them say Julio is supposed to be the 3rd WR going forward :dead:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I guess that Quez injury is more serious than we thought. His hammy's been cooked since training camp, and he's currently on IR. In that regard, I don't mind the Julio signing.

On another note, this team doesn't want to run. I remember Lurie saying after they fired Pederson they wanted to be a high powered offense... aka throw the ball all over the field. And this season you see them trying to mold Jalen more into that. That is part of some of his issues to, but thats another discussion. This signing is shocking, but not shocking at the same time.

I hope Howie isn't done, because Josiah Scott to the practice squad is not going to cut it.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I mean i dont mind them signing Julio. He has a relationship with AJ and should be able to give smitty some good game.

We can cut quez, breh been cheeks for a lil min.

I doubt howie is done tho, i've learned to be patient.

Coaches need their asses beat if we dont play power football this week. Keep the dolphins off the field