"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
To be honest with u, this was the perfect Rashaad Penny and Swift game (I have no idea why Penny is still here if u not going to use him)
That’s what I’m saying. If he really is washed then you are wasting a roster spot and just cut him. They are pouring jelly on themselves one way or the other. I heard some people say they are saving him for the tough stretch/playoffs so I guess we will see. with our injuries in the secondary we need roster spots. Can’t be wasting it if the man is washed.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I'm not as down on Jalen as everyone else is. He was more than fine for most of the game. It's when dudes started dropping passes and turning the ball over that made him try to "do to much". It can even be argued our drives lasted because of his legs. Playcalling was terrible as well. This reminded me of the Colts game from last year just the opposite outcome.

I also don't know what the solution is at RT but Driscoll can't be it.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm not as down on Jalen as everyone else is. He was more than fine for most of the game. It's when dudes started dropping passes and turning the ball over that made him try to "do to much". It can even be argued our drives lasted because of his legs. Playcalling was terrible as well. This reminded me of the Colts game from last year just the opposite outcome.

I also don't know what the solution is at RT but Driscoll can't be it.

Jalen issue is confidence and the offensive play calling.

Howie should of hire Nick a veteran Offensive Coordinator. The offense has too much talent to be this bad and it's not the QB.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jalen issue is confidence and the offensive play calling.

Howie should have hire Nick a veteran Offensive Coordinator. The offense has too much talent to be this bad and it's not the QB.
I hate it had to be a black man but BJ got a pass the first couple games but Jalen look like he regressed. All that hype about knowing him don’t mean shyt. Especially since he’s a 25 year old with a mindset of an old man. We need somebody that will give us that extra boost. We can’t just out skill everybody some days we gonna need a scheme to help out.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I hate it had to be a black man but BJ got a pass the first couple games but Jalen look like he regressed. All that hype about knowing him don’t mean shyt. Especially since he’s a 25 year old with a mindset of an old man. We need somebody that will give us that extra boost. We can’t just out skill everybody some days we gonna need a scheme to help out.

It's fine to be frustrated with the redzone struggles or about abandoning the run yesterday (and that's also on Sirianni to reign in his coordinator), but the BJ slander today is way over the top. People are talking life the offense isn't top 5 in yards and ppg :pachaha:

If AJ doesn't slow down on that go ball for an easy TD, or Smitty doesn't drop a wide open catch and run to get inside the Jets 20, or Swift doesn't fumble in Jets territory, or Goedert doesn't bobble that ball into an INT, etc - that's a comfortable two score win and another easy day for the offense.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Funny thing about this Hurts Slander going on is that 2 out of those 3 interceptions last night weren't really his fault

Goedert loses the ball and it goes into the hands of a D Line man and the other one was when his arm got tipped cause Driscoll (rewatching it and Driscoll was getting worked by the Jets edge rushers) couldn't hold on a block a bit longer.

Of his seven interceptions this season, I can only think of three interceptions all season that were just bad decisions... the one last night in the fourth quarter and that one against the vikings. And I think that ball he underthrew to AJ in the endzone against the rams

The two against Tampa, Swift ran the wrong route and the other one, double coverage but the corner made a great play towards the sideline

Hurts is the least of my concerns following the first six games.

I don't even think yesterday was a bad called game by Brian Johnson. Bad moment having Hurts throw the ball in that spot but players werent executing.

Game is different if Devonta makes that wide open catch or if Goedert secures the ball and if Lane doesnt get hurt. It always comes down to the players.

Only ones that showed up yesterday was Hurts for 99 percent of the game, the defense, AJ Brown, Kelce and the left side of the O line.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
yesterdays loss will be forgotten if they beat Miami the hottest team in the league rn..need to put emphasis on that pre snap motion they run in scouting this week