"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Can't blame the def today

Brian Johnson is not ready to be OC...abandons the run far too often

Hurts has been terrible this season...7 picks in 6 games

Why didn't Sirianni call a draw, QB draw or throw a screen on 3rd & 9

That last pick was god awful

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
offense still broken 6 weeks later… can’t make excuses for it anymore now that we caught the L to go with it. it’s all good because we’ll learn if this team is top tier or not within these next 6-7 weeks.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I no longer let this team negatively affect my mood for longer than a few minutes, so I'm just going to say these nikkas were ass in every way they could be, it was deserved and I don't expect it to happen again.

It takes a lot of hoodoo to get an undefeated team to have 4 turnovers, lose half a dozen players to injury, play like a team that wants the #1 pick while facing a bad team with lots of injuries. So I won't assume this game means anything for the future, it is what it is, an awful and embarrassing loss.

Bring me the next opponent.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Coaching and playcalling really is horrific. You lose Lane Johnson and you throw his replacement on an island it’s bound for mistakes. Jalen played terribly, made some decisions I haven't seen him make since 2021, but he had no help from Brian Johnson. Just a lot of mistakes and overall dumb shyt like they were about to half azz it to another bad win. And being that the offense is still struggling after week 6, I don't trust the OC can fix it.

But whatever, bring on the Dolphins

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Coaching and playcalling really is horrific. You lose Lane Johnson and you throw his replacement on an island it’s bound for mistakes. Jalen played terribly, made some decisions I haven't seen him make since 2021, but he had no help from Brian Johnson. Just a lot of mistakes and overall dumb shyt like they were about to half azz it to another bad win. And being that the offense is still struggling after week 6, I don't trust the OC can fix it.

But whatever, bring on the Dolphins
Yeah they didn’t help Driscoll at all. That was sad