"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Watching the chiefs defense made me sick. Physical corners. Aggressive defense. The third and four late they brought it to purdy and ended up making him make a mistake. In fangio style defense we would have been in a pudding soft zone and let him get an easy completion. I’m sorry I’m just gonna have to see fangio prove it. I think he has one foot out the door he just wanted to be closer to home to be a family man.
Spags, from that Jim Johnson tree:mjcry:... that defense and scheme true and time tested through three decades ....

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We need to be looking at L'jarius Sneed as a FA

Nikka took Deebo out the game with physicality, toughness & technique

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Spags from that Jim Johnson tree. Aggressive af on defense :mjcry:

Another year loading of corners playing 8 yards back :mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Spags, from that Jim Johnson tree:mjcry:... that defense and scheme true and time tested through three decades ....

Fangio defense doesn’t have anything like this in the playbook. Forcing the QB to do what you want isn’t allowed. God help us I hope he proves me wrong but the marshmellow don’t give up the big play defense we had the last few years has me concerned more of the same is coming up

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Fangio defense doesn’t have anything like this in the playbook. Forcing the QB to do what you want isn’t allowed. God help us I hope he proves me wrong but the marshmellow don’t give up the big play defense we had the last few years has me concerned more of the same is coming up

I love the blitz man my god seeing a QB panic just breaks the offense. fukk Lurie and Howie man

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
We need to be looking at L'jarius Sneed as a FA

Nikka took Deebo out the game with physicality, toughness & technique
Sneed been taking damn near all the opposing teams top recievers out, ask Reek :wow:

Had aiyuk so shook in the SB that he caused a false start because he thought Sneed was bought to put hands on him :wow:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
There are levels to this shyt. :ufdup:

GGJvSbzXgAAwJWJ

GGJ1wNHXEAAug8U

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

still probably wont be here regardless unless hes willing to take a massive hometown discount which i dont see happening for a player hitting 30.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

still probably wont be here regardless unless hes willing to take a massive hometown discount which i dont see happening for a player hitting 30.

I'd still rather extend Sweat and flip Haasan for a 2nd and change :hubie: Breh's gonna be 31 when that new contract kicks in, Howie has to act with his head and not his heart.