"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:yawn: im back from the bushes, bout to fukk philly fan in they butt tushes

p*ssy

Try me, i stay with the ak and spray at gay fukk bois who stan the weak team otherwise known as Box Factory

im a rapper now.
Yeah, but you're still a wildly mentally ill mexican who pretends to be black while throwing the n word everywhere

I wanna be right there with you and these other dallas fans, but I can't because you keep being such an embarrassingly spectacular failure on a msg board outside of the spectacular failure your team is :yeshrug:

I dunno man, maybe come back tomorrow when we're talking about how bad our team is and dap some posts or something :manny:

Daps
Yeah, but you're still a wildly mentally ill mexican who pretends to be black while throwing the n words everywhere

I wanna be right there with you and these other dallas fans, but I can't because you keep being such an embarrassingly spectacular failure on a msg board outside of the an spectacular failure your team is :yeshrug:

I dunno man, maybe come back tomorrow when we're talking about how bad our team is and Dao some posts or something :manny:

girl-sassy.png

I did not say it ,so dont bush or ban me again

iD IDNT SAY ITTT

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Your fat and therefore small pee pee
Oh well.
Im sure a pump will do numbers for a penis that small

Woody woodpecker lookin ass
There we go. dikks. Took you under a day to start rambling about dikks. fakkit

There's a rumor you're gay like there's a rumor you exist :mjlol:

Daps
There we go. dikks. Took you under a day to start rambling about dikks. fakkit

There's a rumor you're gay like there's a rumor you exist :mjlol:

Man why are you so mean to me?
Most of my jabs are just petty immature jokes
But you come back at me with harshness

I quit going back and forth with you damn.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the fire sirianni thing troll? I get it. Football has the cities in a constant microwave state but this is fukking ridiculous.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bill Belicek
Ben Johnson
Bobby Slowik

We need one of those 3 guys as head ball coach next season
Yea either an offensive guru or someone who can rebuild the toughness thats missing.
Is the fire sirianni thing troll? I get it. Football has the cities in a constant microwave state but this is fukking ridiculous.

NIck is like Justin Fields right now. In a normal year he'd be back automatically, but this can be all time HC hiring year. These last fire games got him in the crossfie.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Offense needs a complete overhaul scheme wise. Running a motionless shotgun spread needs to stop. Running inside zone from the gun needs to stop. Running half hearted playaction fakes from the gun needs to stop.

There's no scheming, creativity or explosiveness to the offense. It's just line up and out talent the other person while the offense will make it completely and utterly obvious what they're about to do.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm obviously not one to get hyped on coaching hires. I believe in players executing trumping coaching. But for the preparation advantage that some coaching staffs can bring and the mentality/culture they can instill, I hope we get someone the players respond to.

Above anything else, I want the players to respond to the coaches. On some Antonio Pierce shyt. No one is going to put Antonio in the HoF yet, but he clearly has his guys ears, they play at and above their means.

All these guys know x's and O's. They all can bore us with immense football knowledge and history of the game. Only a few can bring that knowledge, connection, dog mentality (fukk finesse, tired of soft shyt) and accountability. I want whoever that is.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
When they fired Pederson, I disagreed

When they hired sirianni over Staley, I disagreed

First year or so, we all hate sirianni and he becomes a joke/meme

When Steichen took over, I think we all gave sirianni the credit

When Steichen left, sirianni again became a meme/joke and piloted one of the most embarrassing collapses ever

You can't bring him back. Find the next Steichen