"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The defense is food and will give up yards… it’s a lost cause that’s not going to be repaired until the offseason
We can move Maddox or whoever to safety, they still can’t fukking tackle
Best bet is if we can hold them to FGs and hope our O puts up enough points to outscore them

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The defense is food and will give up yards… it’s a lost cause that’s not going to be repaired until the offseason
We can move Maddox or whoever to safety, they still can’t fukking tackle
Best bet is if we can hold them to FGs and hope our O puts up enough points to outscore them

We gotta stop thinking that our team is balanced that we can get TDs and limit opponents to FGs

We need to control the clock & keep our def off the field

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Franchise a joke brehs after watching this Texans game. I was thinking what players under Howie leadership develop for the Eagles especially on defense????

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
You think Belli or Harbs are comin thru them doors?
I don't think Harbs makes sense from the standpoint of what he typically does. He's gonna want to come in and create his own operation and run it as he sees fit, that's why the Chargers or Commanders (or Chicago if they became available) all fit him better. Those teams need a complete change in culture and he would have a blank canvas to mold them his way.

Beli doesn't have time for that at 72, that's why people are hinting at the Eagles, Cowboys or Bills being linked to him. Teams that are in a SB window and basically set, all he needs to do is come in, add his touch and get the most out of a 3 year arrangement before he hangs it up. It's a unique set of circumstances, otherwise I don't think any of those teams would be making a change but now it has to be considered.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't think Harbs makes sense from the standpoint of what he typically does. He's gonna want to come in and create his own operation and run it as he sees fit, that's why the Chargers or Commanders (or Chicago if they became available) all fit him better. Those teams need a complete change in culture and he would have a blank canvas to mold them his way.

Beli doesn't have time for that at 72, that's why people are hinting at the Eagles, Cowboys or Bills being linked to him. Teams that are in a SB window and basically set, all he needs to do is come in, add his touch and get the most out of a 3 year arrangement before he hangs it up. It's a unique set of circumstances, otherwise I don't think any of those teams would be making a change but now it has to be considered.
we need a culture change as well and have the right personnel to match a jim harbaugh offense. jalen need to learn to play under C
our execs are just too egotistical to realize it

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
we need a culture change as well and have the right personnel to match a jim harbaugh offense. jalen need to learn to play under C
our execs are just too egotistical to realize it
Nah, there's levels to this. Things need to be tweaked no doubt, but the Eagles had as many playoff wins last season as the three teams I mentioned have in the past 15 years combined :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this cowboys game showing the importance of coaching and history. lafleur is doing laps around mccarthy right now lol...and as always the cowboys flop.

only faith i have tomorrow comes from bowles being a mediocre coach. unfortunately our staff is trash as well