"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think under normal circumstances he would just be on the hot seat entering next season after a historic collapse like 10-1 to 11-6, but given the unique set of names out there - specifically Beli, it wouldn't shock me if they actually do it

Eagles, Cowboys and Bills all fit as a perfect 3 year arrangement for Belichick. Ready made win now rosters with QBs where he comes in, breaks Shulas record and trys to win his non-Brady Super Bowl.
Hurts in a belli system :wow:

Dink and dunk intermediate NFL routes

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did you just type that? So Vrabel will improve the defense but Belichick wont? Patriots had the #9 defense in the league this year with a bunch of no names despite having an offense that couldn't move the ball and gave away great field position after losing their two best players Gonzalez and Judon, A Vrabel-led Defense has never finished a season above a Belichick-led defense EVER... Why would you keep a Rac00n looking coach that lost the locker room full of stars and untapped potential, Eagles have arguably the best WR tandem in the NFL, a Top 5 QB, The Best O-Line in the, a top 5 Tight End and a very good Running back, on defense All Pro Slay, All Pro Byard, All Pro Haason Reddikk, a D Line with Josh sweat, Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis and Milton Williams who haven't even hit their prime yet and a solid Fletcher Cox mentoring them, ALL that talent and this rac00n looking fraud that totally let his team collapse closes the season 1-5? Breh talking about "I don't want Belichick near my team" the guy with 8 rings who engineered a top 10 defense and made a habit of getting the best out of late rounders and undrafted players the past 35 years its comical.

yeah, we can't be in here quoting matt patricia's defensive rankings under NE (when beli was the one really running the ship defensively) to justify the sean desai demotion, then say we want no parts of beli. defense would be the LAST thing i'm worried about if beli is our HC. i think our defensive personnel is a bit overrated, but when it comes to getting the most out of anything, beli gets it done. the concern with beli is getting the right OC (no, not you mcdaniels) & him having ZERO parts of GM/personnel decisions.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think under normal circumstances he would just be on the hot seat entering next season after a historic collapse like 10-1 to 11-6, but given the unique set of names out there - specifically Beli, it wouldn't shock me if they actually do it

Eagles, Cowboys and Bills all fit as a perfect 3 year arrangement for Belichick. Ready made win now rosters with QBs where he comes in, breaks Shulas record and trys to win his non-Brady Super Bowl and ride off into the sunset.

When I heard the rumor that a team who already has a coach is interested, I thought of Philly.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Beli getting his hands on Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis and Nolan Smith :picard:

Wouldn't let him touch the draft bc Howie hit 2 singles (Steen & Nolan Smith), 2 doubles (Brown & Ringo) & a HR (Carter) with this last draft

Let Howie make the personnel decisions...but the def would def improve under Bill

Only thing is my belief in Hurts ability to run Bill's version of the Erhardt-Perkins system is not high bc it requires tempo and the ability to play under C :francis:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn why this shyt coming out just before the playoff weekend. This organization is a mess

AJ Brown deactivated his socials and remove Eagles content. He probably get traded this offseason

He had to be a huge headache behind the scenes in Tennessee that just never got leaked to the public

Because on the surface the trade made no sense.

Who trades a 24 year old stud WR and doesn’t want to pay him? I’ve never seen someone really good who’s that young get traded before

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Apparently Avonte is going to play safety

I mean, I guess if they have to. I'd keep him in the nickle, but even if you're not gonna, why announce it? Why say anything? What does that benefit

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Team is in shambles breh.
pretty much

i was saying weeks ago, why isnt sirianni on the hot seat?

seems like people are catching up. It may not be his fault - it could very well be that Howie and Jeff are pulling too much strings. But even still, if the team is doing this poorly, is this unprepared, and this unable to adapt on offense then Nick has to go in my opinion.

why ? cause at the end of the day he isnt going to be able to turn things around next season, its just the way it is. Why waste time waiting