"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
U know it's happening.... I lost faith when they lost to the Cardinals...... don't trust these nikkas this year to handle business

Best thing that's happened in weeks around these parts :mjcry:.... no more of their lurkers in here talkin nonsense
If we lose tomorrow, they'll try to come in here poppin off, but we all know that's just deflection.

I mean....THEY won the division, right? :sas1:

THEY had the MVP, right? :sas1:

THEY were supposedly unbeatable at home, right? :sas2:

They're the mighty, mighty Cowboys who "stood atop the NFC East peering through binoculars", right?

:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It really kills me to see teams be using all sorts of pre snap shyt and we stuck in 2004
You can see the way it affects the defense
It aint even just the zone vs man

It forces the defense to communicate switches which can lead miscommunications and blown assignments

Not to mention hot routes

Wtf we been doing?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Our team really fukkin up not using motion
It really kills me to see teams be using all sorts of pre snap shyt and we stuck in 2004
I think there's value in the "keep it simple and execute" approach, but refusing to incorporate any kind of motion in 2024 is just arrogance.

Similar situation down in Cincy where they don't use it because they know Chase/Tee/Boyd can win 1 on 1s every snap.