"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Slay, Swift and Devonta all practiced yest

Blankman & AJ did not

We only have one healthy safety on the 53 man roster :snoop:
Word is Jalen hasn't even thrown since Sunday, either he's gonna be out there in the rain with a busted finger on his throwing hand or we're getting Mariota. :francis: isn't enough, we need the whole pic

full

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Word is Jalen hasn't even thrown since Sunday, either he's gonna be out there in the rain with a busted finger on his throwing hand or we're getting Mariota. :francis: isn't enough, we need the whole pic

full
He was throwing today

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He had to be a huge headache behind the scenes in Tennessee that just never got leaked to the public

Because on the surface the trade made no sense.

Who trades a 24 year old stud WR and doesn’t want to pay him? I’ve never seen someone really good who’s that young get traded before

I mean, yes, he was a bit of a headache. But it really was just as simple as our previous GM thinking he was smarter than he really was. Breh came from the Pats organization where they get rid of mfs all the time when it's time to pay em or they had Brady taking pay cuts and expected everybody else to fall in line.

Mans thought he could hit on another AJ for the cheap (Burks) and all would be well like that shyt is a given. Had already gave too much 💰 to Tanny + was gonna have to pay Henry 👑 and thought he could lean on the young pup to take less like he wasn't the future.

This right here is just the full AJ Brown experience. Package includes some of the craziest catches you'll ever see + your typical wr dive antics in modern time :manny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, yes, he was a bit of a headache. But it really was just as simple as our previous GM thinking he was smarter than he really was. Breh came from the Pats organization where they get rid of mfs all the time when it's time to pay em or they had Brady taking pay cuts and expected everybody else to fall in line.

Mans thought he could hit on another AJ for the cheap (Burks) and all would be well like that shyt is a given. Had already gave too much 💰 to Tanny + was gonna have to pay Henry 👑 and thought he could lean on the young pup to take less like he wasn't the future.

This right here is just the full AJ Brown experience. Package includes some of the craziest catches you'll ever see + your typical wr dive antics in modern time :manny:

Probably saw the Diggs trade for what ended up Justin Jefferson and figured he could do the same thing.

The Pats plan only worked because they had Brady. So yes if you have the GOAT just about anyone else is expandable and you can get away with cutting corners at certain positions.

You can get away with that with Ryan Tannenhill

As talented as Brown is I can see him being one of these players by the end of his career you think to yourself wow how did he end up playing for like 4 or 5 teams because he’s gonna keep wearing his welcome out in places and demanding trades

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i miss andy and donovan :mjcry:

funny enough most people forget andy and donny you use to beat up on the buc's in the playoff before the home 2002 nfc champoin ship game:snoop: and reid losing to them in the super bowl in tampa

young balling McNabb when he was rocking the Jordan's:wow:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder if Lane would retire if Beli was hired.

He talked much shyt about 'the patriot way' , how those guys win but don't have fun and are robots , it's a fear-based organization, etc.

I don't joke about people's mental health but I do question if Beli being coach is the best thing for Lane's final years.

Edit:

“I just think that The Patriot Way is a fear-based organization,” Johnson said in an interview with Barstool Sports. “Obviously, do they win? Hell yes, they win. They’ve won for a long time. Do I think people enjoy and can say, ‘I had a lot of fun playing there’? No, I don’t. That’s just the God’s honest truth.

“They’re successful, but when they go to interviews, they act like (expletive) robots. Hey, stop being a (expletive)head. We can be cordial for a little bit. You only get to do this job one time, so let’s have fun while we’re doing it. Not to be reckless, but I’d much rather have fun and win a Super Bowl than be miserable and win five Super Bowls. But hey, it is what it is.”

:beli:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think we need to play both Ringo and Maddox at S on Monday

I think we should even consider running some 4-4 looks on obv running downs

Expect Patricia to run a ton of 3 deep on Mon night

On offense:
If we come out and don't have 35+ rush attempts, everybody on the staff should be fired at 12:01 Tuesday morning