"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
he gotta go NOW
they can turnover all the assistant coaches and i still dont see how this team will get any better next year lol.
they would be 8-9 at best

just be done with it and rebuild completely

i dont even know if i believe in hurts but these fools paid him so they stuck with him. rebuild around the OL, hurts and devonta....carter on D is the only player worth anything

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Charles Davis pointed that play out, not mentioning oz was open and could have ran a bit if he was hit in stride.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yo, The Eageles have been bad from the beginning of the year honetly. I stayed out of this thread out of respoect for Eagles fans cuz this is your thread. I gotta say something now.

This is extremly disspointing and something is going on.

In my personal opinion I believe this team has turned on Siriani. He just seems like an arrogant Philly Italion goolie. The coordinators last year covered up for this dude and now that they are gone and he selected the wrong coordinators we can see he trash.

THe GM should have replaced these old defensive players. Graham, Bradberry, Slay, Cox are all old in the tooth.

The Hurts contract will come back to bite this franchise. A QB has to read the play pre snap and post snap. He can't do that. The OC last year hid his weakness and maximized his strengths.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
This doesn't make sense because you would have to ignore how Jalen looked before Johnson took over.

Jalen is not problem here. If you can watch a team Blitz over and over and the same 5 basic plays are still called with no adjustment and still blame the QB, he never had a chance in your eyes to begin with.

He hasn't even proven he can run a standard nfl system...we were an rpo team to accommodate him and this yr under a new OC we still run a HS offense

He hasn't shown he can dissect defenses, hasn't shown he can throw from under C, doesn't attack the middle of the field enough, bails clean pockets, doesn't check down enough, doesn't climb the pocket enough

I have so many issues...I thought he turned a corner, I was wrong

Judge QBs by how they do with league avg players...we're seeing right now what's what

We can't win with his arm

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yo, The Eageles have been bad from the beginning of the year honetly. I stayed out of this thread out of respoect for Eagles fans cuz this is your thread. I gotta say something now.

This is extremly disspointing and something is going on.

In my personal opinion I believe this team has turned on Siriani. He just seems like an arrogant Philly Italion goolie. The coordinators last year covered up for this dude and now that they are gone and he selected the wrong coordinators we can see he trash.

THe GM should have replaced these old defensive players. Graham, Bradberry, Slay, Cox are all old in the tooth.

The Hurts contract will come back to bite this franchise. A QB has to read the play pre snap and post snap. He can't do that. The OC last year hid his weakness and maximized his strengths.

They don't hear you tho...I know what I'm seeing...this nikka know where he's going with the rock no matter the def formation...no matter if it's man/zone...no matter the matchups

:unimpressed:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

the bolded is the main issue and problem i have with hurts. he did a good job at it last year when it was easier running all those RPOs but this year? :francis: