"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20231231-195133-Samsung-Internet.jpg

One of the worst defenses in team history and brehs are in here talking about Jalen :dead:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I have no idea. All I know is they are frauds like I said going back to last year. I said a healthy Niners would destroy them and I was right.

Now the wheels are falling off and I love it.

I ain't never heard of these bum ass Eagles fans until last season. Now they hiding in their own thread. :skip:

This whole thread is breathe gentle status for me right now. They ain't even allowed to cough loudly at this point. Every Eagles fan needs to invest in some cough drops for our comfort. How about them Cowboys? @BlueHeffner and @LurkMoar

:ohhh: y'all comfy too?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This whole thread is breathe gentle status for me right now. They ain't even allowed to cough loudly at this point. Every Eagles fan needs to invest in some cough drops for our comfort. How about them Cowboys? @BlueHeffner and @LurkMoar

:ohhh: y'all comfy too?
@CW99 the #1 bandwagon woofer is retired I see. :mjgrin:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We know our def is abysmal...how can you protect your def?

Controlling the clock and running the ball...not throwing the ball 40 yds downfield on 3rd& 5:childplease:
Sure but today's not the day to harp on that, the offense scored 31 having the ball less than 20 minutes and it wasn't because they couldn't sustain drives or control the clock.

You can't protect a defense that literally can not force a stop, Arizona scored on every possession other than the red zone INT and kneel down to end the half :dead:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Sure but today's not the day to harp on that, the offense scored 31 having the ball less than 20 minutes and it wasn't because they couldn't sustain drives or control the clock.

You can't protect a defense that literally can not force a stop, Arizona scored on every possession other than the red zone INT and kneel down to end the half :dead:

The offense scored 24 (Sydney Brown pick 6) and we needed them to score 31 or control the clock against one of the worst defenses in the league :hhh:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Good for him taking the stance of sweet silence. There needs to be softer breathing in this thread from anyone repping green. As far as i'm concerned they need to cede control of this thread for @Bryan Danielson and @BigE214 need to be in discussion for the 49er and Cowboy equity splits of this thread.

They shouldn't own their own thread anymore now after all the barking I've had to witness this regular season. I'm need some Kendrick Lamar humble energy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Good for him taking the stance of sweet silence. There needs to be softer breathing in this thread from anyone repping green. As far as i'm concerned they need to cede control of this thread for @Bryan Danielson and @BigE214 need to be in discussion for the 49er and Cowboy equity splits of this thread.

They shouldn't own their own thread anymore now after all the barking I've had to witness this regular season. I'm need some Kendrick Lamar humble energy.

We own the rights of @CW99

No need to kick that man anymore while he down.

He already locked in the Niner Gulag in the D Block with the Dallas Acquisition

And they taking good care of him:mjlit:

Now some of these other birds?

Open season:manny:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We own the rights of @CW99

No need to kick that man anymore while he down.

He already locked in the Niner Gulag in the D Block with the Dallas Acquisition

And they taking good care of him:mjlit:

Now some of these other birds?

Open season:manny:
CW is one of the alts that mentally ill cowboy breh Trackk uses, he just hops back and forth between bans to stir the pot. Can't believe you let an amateur hour act like that work you into a shoot :mjgrin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I'm pretty comfortable in here. I'm sitting in their favorite chair drinking their favorite drink. Yes my dirty boots are staining their white couch. :mjlol: