"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
no reason this team cant be 13-3 right now
got damn they suck

They are really a 9-7 or 8-8 team, they skated by luck all season...I was called crazy and a hater...

Very much like the Phillies demise, get hyped playing scrubs and then get blown out by a real team...

Edit:
To be more succinct, y'all Birds ain't hungry or intimidating, the fight is out in your eyes when I listen to interviews and study the body language.

Guys missing tackles, making glaring technical errors, poor football IQ at all levels, and huge lack of energy...

Arizona had the fire in them and didn't give up, the Eagles did and paid for it..

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
They are really a 9-7 or 8-8 team, they skated by luck all season...I was called crazy and a hater...

Very much like the Phillies demise, get hyped playing scrubs and then get blown out by a real team...

We beat plenty of good teams this season...we just didn't deserve to win

Mia, Dallas, Buff, Rams, Bucs

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We beat plenty of good teams this season...we just didn't deserve to win

Mia, Dallas, Buff, Rams, Bucs
We deserved to win them they were some great come back games from Jalen but whatever internal turmoil there is, its eating the team up so they burned out already.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We deserved to win them they were some great come back games from Jalen but whatever internal turmoil there is, its eating the team up so they burned out already.

Those games were fools gold

If Scantling holds on to the pass from Mahomes, Jake doesn't hit a 60 yarder in the rain, and Dallas doesn't implode inside the redzone, we are an 8-8 team.

This team has no killer instinct...there's no sophistication to our offense...we can't hang our hat on nada

I won't get started on the def

I'm disappointed in every player & coach except special teams

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:dead:

And u the one who brought up the past :dead:

These whiner clowns 🤡 I tell ya.
Last year in the sense of the Eagles being frauds:beli: They had a super weak schedule that gifted them the#1 seed. Harder schedule this year and you bums got exposed :mjlol:

It's ok though. You guys are going through a lot. :mjlol:

Good to know no more woofin from you band wagon fans will be going on. The Philly Frauds won't be making any noise in the playoffs this year. One and done son. :umad:

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Last year in the sense of the Eagles being frauds:beli: They had a super weak schedule that gifted them the#1 seed. Harder schedule this year and you bums got exposed :mjlol:

It's ok though. You guys are going through a lot. :mjlol:

Good to know no more woofin from you band wagon fans will be going on. The Philly Frauds won't be making any noise in the playoffs this year. One and done son. :umad:

We ve been through much worse than this. This shyt is light.

All that woofin last year got u in ur feelings. :mjlol:

Just like the c00nboy stans. Let me tell ya what's fraudulent about the Whiners. Y all in here talkin like y all perennial superbowl winners.

But just like the c00nboys, you choking mothefukkers haven't raised that Lombardi Trophy in over 20 years

SmIH.gif

:dead:
Both of y all can sukk on this bald eagle dikk and do what y all usually do in the 21st century , choke it up when it matters

:umad:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the worst part about it all is the problems the team has have been called out for at least 5 weeks now and the coaching staff has ignored them

fans
media
opponents

everyone has called it out

not running the ball
not using motion
throwing these dumb deep balls on short downs
abusing the QB draw when it doesnt make sense
only running plays out shotgun
playing DBs too far off the LOS
ineptitude at LB
no blitzing

its all been called out and the coaching staff hasnt adjusted at all lol. Now we are 1 week before the end of the season and its too late.
they better beat the bucs and hope the rams can beat Dallas. Its the only hope at making any kinda run

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

the worst part about it all is the problems the team has have been called out for at least 5 weeks now and the coaching staff has ignored them

fans
media
opponents

not running the ball
not using motion
not running plays out shotgun
ineptitude at LB
no blitzing

its all been called out and the coaching staff hasnt adjusted at all lol. Now we are 1 week before the end of the season and its too late.
they better beat the bucs and hope the rams can beat Dallas. Its the only hope at making any kinda run

Y'all lost heart this season, it's over. Guys there are just finishing to get their paychecks now...

Nick is a passive coach who got gifted a great team by Reid and he is squandering it....

"We gotta do better"
"That's on me"
"We'll make some adjustments"

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
We need some firings to happen TODAY!!! I thought about it while I slept, and only blood-letting will satisfy me now. In order for the Eagles to fly, somebody's got to die! :demonic: (not for real, but just lose their job :whoa:)

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

fans
media
opponents

not running the ball
not using motion
only running plays out shotgun
ineptitude at LB
no blitzing

Activated Penny just to not use him. Sat Roby to activate Maddox who got injured again.

Having devonta be the lead blocker for a 2nd string RB