"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It’s bout to be a bad week off the field. Social media. Radio. The weak players about to get exposed.

champion-rocky.gif%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the jets loss - bad loss (largely because it happened in my lifetime :smh:) but it came early in the season
the niners loss - revenge for them plus coming off a hard stretch of football for us
the cowboys loss - what can i say? nfc east football - we split
the seahawks loss - bad loss but they've also had our number for the last 15 years or so plus they are a fringe playoff team

the cardinals loss - with 1 seed and homefield and the division on the line losing to a team thats like dead last in a lot of stat categories - INEXCUSABLE!!!!!

im getting plenty blitzed tonight with my date who says shes going to make me feel better..something to lighten my mood going into the new year

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
How much of this is on Hurts? His body language is terrible and he always looks miserable.
He’s missed throws and forced things no doubt but this is a coaching failure. When we were 10-1 it was hopefully they can clean it up but we’ve been seeing the same shyt product all season and that starts with the head coach.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
How much of this is on Hurts? His body language is terrible and he always looks miserable.

Plays with no juice, no urgency, no tempo

Hasn't proven to me he can consistently diagnose and pick apart a defense

How many timeouts will we waste bc he is leisurely getting to the LOS with the clock winding down?

His standard is piss poor

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Plays with no juice, no urgency, no tempo

Hasn't proven to me he can consistently diagnose and pick apart a defense

How many timeouts will we waste bc he is leisurely getting to the LOS with the clock winding down?

His standard is piss poor
That's what I'm saying. He has zero fire. That has to effect a team when the QB looks like he doesn't give a shyt one way or the other.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That's what I'm saying. He has zero fire. That has to effect a team when the QB looks like he doesn't give a shyt one way or the other.
He has been like that his whole career here. that’s just who he is. I don’t think body language is fair when the play caller is making him run when they got a 1k rusher in Swift :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He has been like that his whole career here. that’s just who he is. I don’t think body language is fair when the play caller is making him run when they got a 1k rusher in Swift :snoop:
It works when you're rolling but once the struggles hit, you need to show some fire to shake things up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
His teammates actually like and ride with him. Detroit native Brandon Graham was miked up for the bills game they basically believe he can do anything. Only the fans and media care what he looks like on the sideline

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
His teammates all fw him. He can’t control his defense and offensive schemes being awful.

He throws deep way too much when there are underneath throws open

We needed 10-12 yds against Seattle for a FG attempt and he throws down the field...this is a flaw

Brady made a career out of taking what's there

And the fact he doesn't throw from under center negates the threat of play action

Let's call a spade a spade