"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He throws deep way too much when there are underneath throws open

We needed 10-12 yds against Seattle for a FG attempt and he throws down the field...this is a flaw

Brady made a career out of taking what's there

And the fact he doesn't throw from under center negates the threat of play action

Let's call a spade a spade
Bruh i’m not saying jalen deserves no criticism but how many times do we see them go empty backfield instead of running the fking ball. How many times do we see them use motion to put guys in a better position? AJ Brown is one of the best slant receivers and he barely runs slants. You got quez and devonta the skinniest nikkas out there blocking for screens :pachaha: There are too many issues that are squarely coaching.

He can be better no doubt but he has not been put in the best situations and that goes for the whole team.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bruh i’m not saying jalen deserves no criticism but how many times do we see them go empty backfield instead of running the fking ball. How many times do we see them use motion to put guys in a better position? AJ Brown is one of the best slant receivers and he barely runs slants. You got quez and devonta the skinniest nikkas out there blocking for screens :pachaha: There are too many issues that are squarely coaching.

He can be better no doubt but he has not been put in the best situations and that goes for the whole team.

It's a combination of QB play, scheme, playcalling and execution

He clearly is not comfortable playing under C if its not a bruh shove...we have too many issues but he plays a big part too

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Boys its clear loosing Shane Steichen and Denard Wilson impacted this team WAY more than we expected- evidence

Geno Stone- 7th rd safety has 7 INT and its the best year he ever had- sounds familiar- think CJGJ
Balt pass D is top 5 and as a result they lead the NFL is sacks (sounds familiar..Eagles has a top Pass D and had 73 sacks)
this doofus HC should have never let Wilson walk (he was cool with staying on as a DB coach)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Boys its clear loosing Shane Steichen and Denard Wilson impacted this team WAY more than we expected- evidence

Geno Stone- 7th rd safety has 7 INT and its the best year he ever had- sounds familiar- think CJGJ
Balt pass D is top 5 and as a result they lead the NFL is sacks (sounds familiar..Eagles has a top Pass D and had 73 sacks)
this doofus HC should have never let Wilson walk (he was cool with staying on as a DB coach)

They didn’t want to give the brother the job because basically he said that Fangio shyt garbage and you need to add some wrinkles to it

calh45

Cal
Daps
How's it going guys? I haven't seen you bandwagon b*stard woofin in over a month. :mjlol:

Is it still Fly Eagles Fly or nah?:umad:

@Bryan Danielson @calh45 @Mortal1

Did the Eagles even win the NFC East this season? I saw a lot of popping off in the 49er thread earlier this season.

Is there any Cowboy fans that can confirm who's first in the NFC East right now? @Surreal

:heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

update that to 13 in about 3 weeks btw :mjlol:

let's be real here :dead:

nikka is you REALLY talking about what teams have and haven't done lately :mjlol:

You lost to DREW fukkING LOCKE :mjlol:

You let a 3 win team drop 29 points on you IN THE SECOND HALF:mjlol:

You basically demoted your defensive coordinator for another person to be the defensive coordinator and he even more trash than the defensive coordinator you demoted :mjlol:

Like...imagine thinking MATT fukkING PATRICIA is going to save your teams season. :mjlol:

That's like your mother getting a bad cough and you take her to see Dr. Kevorkian :mjlol:

And nikka...you guys have ONE SUPER BOWL...

ONE...

ONE...

If you were one of the first humans ever on earth...you would be about 200,000 years old. Do you know how many times you would have seen the Eagles win a super bowl if you where 200,000 years old? fukkING ONE:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Did the Eagles even win the NFC East this season? I saw a lot of popping off in the 49er thread earlier this season.

Is there any Cowboy fans that can confirm who's first in the NFC East right now? @Surreal

:heh:
I have no idea. All I know is they are frauds like I said going back to last year. I said a healthy Niners would destroy them and I was right.

Now the wheels are falling off and I love it.

I ain't never heard of these bum ass Eagles fans until last season. Now they hiding in their own thread. :skip: